Our management (1 Viewer)

NortonSkyBlue

Listening to Robins and Viveash last night at the Bedworth Liberal Club in front of 300 members of the Bedworth and Nuneaton Supporters Club I was taken back to 2017 when we reached our nadir and the ride we have been on since. These are genuinely quality guys. Robins, dry but engaging, Adi, entertaining and compassionate.
The insights provided entertaining snippets of the methodology and detail of the reason we are on an upward trajectory.
The human side was interesting with Adi and his former teammates contacting Dabo this weekend, the Callum O’Hare rehab and I thought it was very touching their obvious joy at the comeback of Jodie Jones and what a great person he is.
A very good night and Steve, Scott and team deserve full credit for the supporters club events, travel and ticketing.

procdoc

Listening to Robins and Viveash last night at the Bedworth Liberal Club in front of 300 members of the Bedworth and Nuneaton Supporters Club I was taken back to 2017 when we reached our nadir and the ride we have been on since. These are genuinely quality guys. Robins, dry but engaging, Adi, entertaining and compassionate.
The insights provided entertaining snippets of the methodology and detail of the reason we are on an upward trajectory.
The human side was interesting with Adi and his former teammates contacting Dabo this weekend, the Callum O’Hare rehab and I thought it was very touching their obvious joy at the comeback of Jodie Jones and what a great person he is.
A very good night and Steve, Scott and team deserve full credit for the supporters club events, travel and ticketing.
I’ve played football with Steve and Scott and known them for years (I ran the liberal football club for a long time) and what they, along with a few others, have done is incredible

Skyblue Bangkok

I headed there fully expecting a defeat but for the large part we were excellent, albeit slightly fortunate with a few decisions. The scenes afterwards were very special.
Yes just a few fortunate decisions in our favour ,lol. Anon existent pen in the home game , 2 of our goals at their place we're offside and at 2-1 they wrongly had a goal disallowed for offside. Thank feck they didn't use VAR.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Yeah this topped Boro away and all the Wembley trips for me, probably got a bit used to success now but that was the first moment I felt like we were getting our club back.

Notts County PO Semi away was a turning moment; everything was right that night for the occasion to be something you remember for the rest of your life. The drinks on the trent, the sunset at kick off, the t-shirts they gave their fans, the overhead kick from Max to break the tension… the atmosphere was continuous, boisterous and spine tingling. Definitely the best away end I’ve ever been in.

Special mentions to some of the home atmospheres over the last couple of years, the home/aways to the play offs last season and Middlesborough away in the play offs. Notts was another level though.

Users who are viewing this thread