Our new board (1 Viewer)

cloughie

listening on CWR this morning the idiots of sisu think that we will believe any old tripe that they turn out.

"we have turned a corner and now face new challenges and thats why we have brought new board members on to face the new challenges, this is what sisu do, and the next step is to bring in local people to manage the club"

Thats ok then sisu are listening to us they want us have more of a say on the board. More like john Clarke its laughable. If they think we believe that then they are becoming more deluded every day.

I beleive that they are hoping to stop any boycott and anti sisu protests by this futile anouncement

PUSB

SISU OUT

Last edited:

Walking Bird

If thats all they're going to say on the now traditional "Bullshit Thursday" i'll be surprised.

Sub

yep have to agree more crap and spin from SISU and there board of bullshitters

Sky Blue M

I before e except after c is wrong. Seen it on QI!! There are more words with an i before an e after a c than the other way round!!!

J

Jack Griffin

This is such bullshit, the board has not changed, just the spokesman.

I can confirm after checking at companies house no changes have been made to the boards of COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED, SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED or OTIUM ENTERTANMENT GROUP LIMITED since Leonard Brody resigned as a director of all of them on 28th Nov 2011.

Fisher & Labowich were appointed to the board of COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED in August 2011, they are not directors of any of the other companies mentioned.

Clarke is a director of COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED & COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED

Igwe is a director of OTIUM & SBS&L (the other 2 companies).

Delieu is a director of all 4 mentioned companies

Its a tangled web, hope I got it right?

Last edited by a moderator:

cloughie

This is such bullshit, the board has not changed, just the spokesman.

I can confirm after checking at companies house no changes have been made to the boards of COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED, SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED or OTIUM ENTERTANMENT GROUP LIMITED since Leonard Brody resigned as a director of all of them on 28th Nov 2011.

Fisher & Labowich were appointed to the board of COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED in August 2011, they are not directors of any of the other companies mentioned.

Clarke is a director of COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED & COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB (HOLDINGS) LIMITED

Igwe is a director of OTIUM & SBS&L (the other 2 companies).

Delieu is a director of all 4 mentioned companies

Its a tangled web, hope I got it right?

correct yet they he said he has been brought into take on the new issues they face having turned a corner and he mentioned that clarke is now chairman, they are patetic

Chipfat

Why is it that everytime a demo is mentioned or starts to gather pace,, they drag out so called board members to try to smooth over any pressing questions.. They are really treating fans like fools and are more than abit worried about potential protests ,, so for all those saying the demo doesnt effect anything!!! take a look at sisu reaction when things are starting to get noticed about plans to demo...

I really would push for sisu out banners and a stay away for the southampton game as this bad publicity is causing them to see the majority don't support what they are doing with our club...

cloughie

Why is it that everytime a demo is mentioned or starts to gather pace,, they drag out so called board members to try to smooth over any pressing questions.. They are really treating fans like fools and are more than abit worried about potential protests ,, so for all those saying the demo doesnt effect anything!!! take a look at sisu reaction when things are starting to get noticed about plans to demo...

I really would push for sisu out banners and a stay away for the southampton game as this bad publicity is causing them to see the majority don't support what they are doing with our club...

spot on they don't like any publicity that is negative

Nonleagueherewecome

see there going to be doing searches again at the hull game

We can't let them beat us this time. Apathy, fear of bully boy tactics for some and the "SISU OUT, but who in?" argument all combined to dampen the previous protests. They obviously thought they'd won The Battle of the Banners, hence the relaxing of searches.

One thing is certain-they are scouting the forums!

cloughie

even if they take the banners off us they cannot take away our voices on here or on the matchday

SISU OUT SISU OUT SISU OUT SISU OUT

all sisu are doing is strenthening my resolve to see them go
Did you read that sisu

Nonleagueherewecome

even if they take the banners off us they cannot take away our voices on here or on the matchday

SISU OUT SISU OUT SISU OUT SISU OUT

all sisu are doing is strenthening my resolve to see them go
Did you read that sisu

If anything, I'm hoping the inevitable banner-confiscating will really get the fans singing against them. It's time we left off where we were at the Watford game. Indeed, our protests should have carried on from that point on, rather than being so easily cowed. Time to make up for lost time :D

:blue::blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread