Out of the UK on Monday (1 Viewer)

Hullinho87

Who is watching the game outside of the UK on Monday (either as an advanced booked holiday cock up, like me, or based outside)?

And where?

Como

Pretty sure it is not on US TV, I watched it on ESPN Plus an Internet service through and Amazon Fire Stick.

clint van damme

Who is watching the game outside of the UK on Monday (either as an advanced booked holiday cock up, like me, or based outside)?

And where?

Hong Kong. Would be grateful if any one could recommend a bar to watch it in.
Looked online, loads advertise English football but they all advertise the Premiership.

Corrado

Villages Nature Paris (centre parcs) gutted to be missing it but as it was pointed out in a previous thread, sky sports works all over the EU now so will not miss a minute

Terry_dactyl

Yep...I’m in Croatia. I’m putting a positive spin on this. In my lifetime this will be the 4th trip to Wembley we’ve had.
My Wembley record is this:-
1987 FA Cup final - missed cos my dad couldn’t get tickets = cov win.
1987 Charity Shield - went to = Cov lost.
2017 Checkatrade Trophy - missed - bought ticket but I was struck down with excruciatingly painful sciatica forcing me off work for a month = cov win
2018 Playoff Final - missed = with my 100% loss record this has got to be a win.

You can all thank me after the match.
I’ll be watching the match in Dubrovnik. Does anyone know any decent bars?

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Yep...I’m in Croatia. I’m putting a positive spin on this. In my lifetime this will be the 4th trip to Wembley we’ve had.
2017 Checkatrade Trophy - missed - bought ticket but I was struck down with excruciatingly painful sciatica forcing me off work for a month = cov win
2018 Playoff Final - missed = with my 100% loss record this has got to be a win.

There are quite a few bars in the centre that show Sky Sports - managed to catch some of the Eng vs Pak test match there a couple of years ago so you should be alright just wandering around finding one of them.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Any ideas for Dominican Republic? Knew I would regret booking the holiday

Might be a bit more tricky. Was there last year but was out of football season. Assume you're in a resort? They might be showing it if they have a screen somewhere, but probably unlikely. Failing that I'd recommend buying a VPN and streaming it on a tablet/laptop

ajsccfc

Off to Rome. I will wait until Friday to watch any of it* but I'll keep checking Twitter while it's going on

*unless we lose in which case delete the lot

Hullinho87

That was the main purpose of my post as I too am in Croatia over the next week, based in Split though ..

mark82

In Florida. Was originally going to go last game of the season week but didn't want to miss the promotion party. Think I may have been over confident back in September.

My wife preferred these weeks anyway as our daughter will only miss one week of school.
I'm blaming her for missing it and the crap rainy weather in Florida.

B-Ban-Boogie

I have 2 options :
  • In Florida. I will watch on ESPN+ if needed. For those on holiday here who may not be able to get to a bar, download an app called 'Mobdro' (its not on the google play or anything) This app shows all sky sports channels and more too. Its not HD streaming by any means but with the widely available wi-fi here you should get to pretty good stream. I was watching the Cov v Notts game while driving across alligator alley last Friday!
  • Find a cheap flight and watch it live. (and try to persuade the wife to let me spend a grand!)

GaryJones

Tenerife - 1st time Ive missed a Wembley trip - Gutted!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Crikey all these fans on holiday and living abroad, how many tickets would we sell if everyone turned up for Wembley.

no_loyalty

Lessons learned, check key dates well in advanced before booking holidays, you just never know

Grendel

covmark

I'm in Egypt for a week from Friday. Absolutely gutted to miss it. Already contacted my hotel to make sure I'll be able to watch it.
Their answer "of course Mr Mark no problem". My answer "fuckin better be".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lassi in Kefalonia, booked ages ago. I can't find the match on any of the Greek Sports Channels so I'll be watching on Sky Go assuming that I can get a decent broadband connection.

oakey

It is a stupid time to have this final since it is school half term. Should be a week earlier.
I will be on holiday in Wales but travelling from there to Wembley for the day!

cochese

Deciding again not to make the trip to Wembley from Sydney. Hoping it's an omen. Seemed to work out last time. At least it's just a midnight kick off instead of being at 2:15am

M&B Stand

Off to Mexico Friday. Dreams Riviera Hotel are showing the game in an area they are building and using for their World Cup games. It’s a little tester for their big event next month!
9am kick free ale but gutted to be missing Wembley!

Old Warwickshire lad

Might be a bit more tricky. Was there last year but was out of football season. Assume you're in a resort? They might be showing it if they have a screen somewhere, but probably unlikely. Failing that I'd recommend buying a VPN and streaming it on a tablet/laptop
Put lads Sky go on iPad so hoping that works. Will try sports bar Saturday if they have that one on ours should be.

M&B Stand

I have 2 options :
  • In Florida. I will watch on ESPN+ if needed. For those on holiday here who may not be able to get to a bar, download an app called 'Mobdro' (its not on the google play or anything) This app shows all sky sports channels and more too. Its not HD streaming by any means but with the widely available wi-fi here you should get to pretty good stream. I was watching the Cov v Notts game while driving across alligator alley last Friday!
  • Find a cheap flight and watch it live. (and try to persuade the wife to let me spend a grand!)

Won’t champions open early for you?!

tisza

I have 2 options :
UKTV Now usually better quality streaming app. Used it all over Europe.
Me and 3 or 4 others off to one of the sports bars in Budapest. Probably Beckett's.
No choice - court case Monday morning 10-12 can't miss it. (I'm not the defendant BTW). Suing someone - taken 3 years already - don't go to court in Hungary!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread