Overson (1 Viewer)

Tomh111

We are about 5 posts away from someone being offered out for a fight again and I'm here for it.
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nick

Administrator
My hatred came from Newcastle away in the cup years ago when Fred pushed in front of my then 8 year old son when was queing to get some sweets. I was stood next to him but chatting to someone so he thought my son was on his own. Had a right go at him. Vile creatures
Seen one of them try to walk to the front of the queue at half time.

Fucking stunk as well.

letsallsingtogether

Just thinks bullying kids and other supporters is sound then?
Really you are really some unit.
I have never bullied anyone in my life just making an honest opinion on someone I have spoken to at the match many times.
I have never seen thsse things they are accused of and am not going to jump on the wagon because some anonimus person on here says so.

You believe what you want.

End of.

Saddlebrains

Really you are really some unit.
I have never bullied anyone in my life just making an honest opinion on someone I have spoken to at the match many times.
I have never seen thsse things they are accused of and am not going to jump on the wagon because some anonimus person on here says so.

You believe what you want.

End of.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_140942_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_140942_Gallery.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 44

Peter Billing Eyes

Apparently the Hatters got jumped in a pub in Leicester a few years back. Whilst I don’t condone the fact one or two of them got a dig, I wish the Leicester fans would have nicked their tea cosy hats as trophies.

Users who are viewing this thread