Oxford sold out! (1 Viewer)

wal3590

Just went on to get my ticket for Saturday and its sold out! Cracking effort that. If anyone has a spare can you let me know. Only one needed.

Reactions: vow

Gibbo

I live near Oxford and was desperate to get tickets to the Oxford game. They were sold out first thing this morning. If anyone finds they can't go and has two tickets to spare and can no longer go I'd buy them from you.

wantageskyblue

I live near Oxford and was desperate to get tickets to the Oxford game. They were sold out first thing this morning. If anyone finds they can't go and has two tickets to spare and can no longer go I'd buy them from you.
I live in Oxfordshire too - do what I did and sign up to the Oxford website and get tickets - I got 2 tickets in the stand opposite the City fans

Sbarcher

Just got my print at home ticket for block 9 in the home end.

ccfc92

Cracking effort, but to be fair, it's down the road, we should be selling this fixture out easily.

Shame they won't give us more...

Sbarcher

Block 9 has only about 25% Oxford fans buying tickets. It's directly opposite our fans. Register and let's fill it with City fans.

SkyBlueGuy

Are you totally sure they are gone? I tried to get some at 9am this morning, but the website made it seem like they had all gone. Couldn't phone though either. In the end got my brother to try on a different computer and he was able to get 4. Shortly after I ws able to get 2 more. It seems like there was an issue with the ticket vendor online. Might be worth double checking...

theferret

Are you totally sure they are gone? I tried to get some at 9am this morning, but the website made it seem like they had all gone. Couldn't phone though either. In the end got my brother to try on a different computer and he was able to get 4. Shortly after I ws able to get 2 more. It seems like there was an issue with the ticket vendor online. Might be worth double checking...

Club announced sold out a few hours ago. You do sometimes get the odd ticket emerge as tickets that were stuck in people's baskets become available again, but definitely none now.

SkyBlueGuy

Club announced sold out a few hours ago. You do sometimes get the odd ticket emerge as tickets that were stuck in people's baskets become available again, but definitely none now.

Ah, fair enough. I hadn't seen the announcement. Should be a good away following then! Looking forward to it!

Sky

How were people able to get tickets in the home end? i just tried and got this message

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 16.27.36.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 16.27.36.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 69

Sky

they must of cottoned on to what we was doing.

Its ridiculous...not going to cause any trouble or cheer or anything when we score. They're just turning down free money. Cant stop me paying on the gate in the home end on matchday anyway surely

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Its ridiculous...not going to cause any trouble or cheer or anything when we score. They're just turning down free money. Cant stop me paying on the gate in the home end on matchday anyway surely

Unless you turn up in City gear chanting Sky Blue Army no. They could kick you out if you celebrated us scoring or just generally made it obvious where your allegiances lie.

Did it a Villa Park when Mouldy Van scored. Got a little carried away but quickly remembered myself and sat down.

Sky

Unless you turn up in City gear chanting Sky Blue Army no. They could kick you out if you celebrated us scoring or just generally made it obvious where your allegiances lie.

Did it a Villa Park when Mouldy Van scored. Got a little carried away but quickly remembered myself and sat down.

I did it a couple of seasons ago when i went to Kenilworth road with a Luton supporting friend in the home end. It was the day we won 3-0 when they were running away with the league. Managed to control myself that day just about

Sky

Now being told on the Oxford forum that they don't do pay on the gate and unless I've got a valid account i won't be able to buy a ticket even if i go to the ticket office on the day...absolutely ludicrous....what if you are a tourist in oxford for the day and fancy watching a game? they just outright refuse to serve you? its like trying to get tickets for el fucking classico

Governmac

Now being told on the Oxford forum that they don't do pay on the gate and unless I've got a valid account i won't be able to buy a ticket even if i go to the ticket office on the day...absolutely ludicrous....what if you are a tourist in oxford for the day and fancy watching a game? they just outright refuse to serve you? its like trying to get tickets for el fucking classico

Might be worth asking someone on the Oxford Forum to get you one?

Adge

I was on at 9am and kept getting a message that no tickets were available for your selection and thought they had all gone. Tried on another device and then got on straight away and get ours no problem. Great effort to sell out especially as it’s a rather extortionate £24.

Users who are viewing this thread