P A. System is terrible . (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I tried my best to listen to Greg Downes on Saturday but couldn't hear a word. It's the same every time anyone is being interviewed pitchside at half time.
It's a complete waste of time . Perhaps where you sit it's okay but anyone I've spoken to in the north stand agrees that they can't understand anything anyone ever says .

ovduk78

I tried my best to listen to Greg Downes on Saturday but couldn't hear a word. It's the same every time anyone is being interviewed pitchside at half time.
It's a complete waste of time . Perhaps where you sit it's okay but anyone I've spoken to in the north stand agrees that they can't understand anything anyone ever says .
Couldn't hear a thing in block 29.

Flying Fokker

and another thing. Block 23. Some idiot DJ was performing outside 10 mins before the 1/2 time whistle. He really needs to turn the dial down. It detracts from the game.

and another thing. Does the club actually read this forum? Inertia rules.

Yikes. Clunk -Click came to mind… now then, now then.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

I think its better the nearer the front you are

Tommo1993

Made me laugh a few weeks ago. Can’t remember who he was interviewing but their microphone wasn’t working, so the PA guy handed him his mic to speak. Then when he went to ask the next question, started to talk into the broken mic that he’d forgotten he just swapped 😂

thekidfromstrettoncamp

The PA is worse now than when I started going to HR with all the improvements made in this field you would have thought it would be better.
N.S.B. Was Downie standing next to you.
Bad Boy. Unless I'm sitting on a nice femail knee I'm staying where I am.

ProfessorbyGrace

PA at HR was far from crystal clear, either. The guy who did all of the announcements, etc, often sounded like he was talking through a cigar in his mouth, as well.

NortonSkyBlue

The PA is worse now than when I started going to HR with all the improvements made in this field you would have thought it would be better.
crystal clear in 19, could hear the Norwich supporting chap like he was standing next to me.

harvey098

Yeah I couldn’t hear anything either but the music comes through clear as day so possibly the mic pick up / set up.

bigfatronssba

Jim Twyneham, sat in front of me for period after the move to the Ricoh but never saw him again after we left the first time - He passed away a few years ago

At Highfield Road you could hear his booming voice all the way from the top of Swan Lane!

Adge

Jim Twyneham, sat in front of me for period after the move to the Ricoh but never saw him again after we left the first time - He passed away a few years ago
Didn’t that bollocks Frank Pritchard used to do it aswell?

Grendel

CJ_covblaze

He was a poster on here wasn't he.

George Hudson I think. @Nick would probably remember better though. The voice of the PA at Highfield Road and Wembley. Was a lovely fella. As far as I know he was the only one ever given a season ticket for life by the club. He wore the same suit for the trophy final 2017 as he did for the two games there in 87. IMG_1969.jpeg

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I think that was his user name if I remember 😔 don't think I realised it was him until after he died.

Grendel

George Hudson I think. @Nick would probably remember better though. The voice of the PA at Highfield Road and Wembley. Was a lovely fella. As far as I know he was the only one ever given a season ticket for life by the club. He wore the same suit for the trophy final 2017 as he did for the two games there in 87. View attachment 32123

Was he actually offered to go with Pete Waterman on a promoting career and turned it down or was that an urban myth

stevefloyd

Bloody hell not another sub lbgt group

Users who are viewing this thread