Pacheco Deal Back On? (1 Viewer)

Platt_The_Donkey

........I've heard could be resurrected, Liverpool are signing some Mexican whiz-kid freeing up Pacheco to go out on loan.

They said on TalkSport earlier that Liverpool signing some 17 year old Mexican for 150k with add-ons of 350k -------- But I heard no mention of Pacheco -------- I thought he's already loaned out somewhere ??

rob9872

Perhaps we can have the mexican kid instead. It'll be sombreros and nachos all round against Leicester.

kg82

No chance!!!!!! it was the player that turned us down not Liverpool....

If it was the player who turned us down it's kind of going against what he's been quoted as saying in that story. Not saying he didn't turn us down by the way, just seems stupid for him to have done that if he "just wants to play"!

rob9872

It's spelt it's but it is spelt it! Egastap if you're going to teach people to spell you must spell it correctly yourself.

What did he do wrong Rich?

As I understand it, the ' can be used in it's any time that you could alternatively use it is without the sentence sounding wrong.

Platt_The_Donkey

No chance!!!!!! it was the player that turned us down not Liverpool....

Incorrect, it was Liverpool who pulled the plug as they thought N'Gog was leaving, but that never materialised. He was all set to re-join Norwich but that fell through as Lambert decided against it. Pacheco said on his twitter account he was thrilled to be linked to Coventry City.

Chipfat

incorrect, it was liverpool who pulled the plug as they thought n'gog was leaving, but that never materialised. He was all set to re-join norwich but that fell through as lambert decided against it. Pacheco said on his twitter account he was thrilled to be linked to coventry city.

So will he be signing then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob9872

He put it's spelt it. But it's is spelt IT'S.

Haha - I get it now. A pun within a pun, it's like having Sandy Toksvig on the forum :)

rob9872

Although in that case I assume you meant ...

It's spelt it's but it is spelt it! Egastap if you're going to teach people to spell you must spell it's correctly yourself.

:)

No Roberto because the original conundrem was that you stated you didn't know how to spell it. Reign yourself in my man, you're trying to learn too fast. One step at a time my friend. Remember to learn to play soccer you must first learn how to stand up.

rob9872

No Roberto because the original conundrem was that you stated you didn't know how to spell it. Reign yourself in my man, you're trying to learn too fast. One step at a time my friend. Remember to learn to play soccer you must first learn how to stand up.

Try saying that to the Paralympic football team and see where you get

:)

ccfc2011

Liverpool starlet Daniel Pacheco has said that he wants to leave the club, with Norwich a possible destination for the former loanee.
danipacheco20101202_275x155.jpg

Pacheco, 20, scored two goals in six appearances having joined Norwich on an emergency loan in March, and is now looking for a new club.
"I hoped for a lot more [at Liverpool]," Pacheco said. "Why should I deny it? I was told I was going to have opportunities. Quite simply, if they don't give me more opportunities, I am very clear I want to leave. Above all, I want to play and if I have to leave to do that then there will be no problem.
"Logically it's a disappointment to see that you don't have any playing time, but in such a situation all you can do is work and I hope to have minutes in the Under-20 World Cup to demonstrate what I am worth."
Canaries boss Paul Lambert is believed to be a big fan of the Spain Under-20 international and could fund a move for the player ahead of the new Premier League season.
However, they could face competition from La Liga side Malaga, with Pacheco open to a return to Spain. "Malaga got in contact with Liverpool to inform them they wanted to buy me, but Liverpool didn't contemplate a transfer, only a loan," Pacheco said. "Nothing more. Some day I would like to return home."

rob9872

I did pause before hitting the 'post reply'. I'm sure it will be received in the spirit it was meant ;)

kg82

Made me laugh. It's ok as long as your not wishing anyone dead.

Oh dear Rich, surely lecturing on the spelling of "it" and "it's" and then dropping a faux pas by putting "your" instead of "you're" is something that cannot be not pointed out! Tut tut!

Nonleagueherewecome

It could be why AT kept saying "just wait and see..." to the players! He also said something about "at the last minute", but I'm not sure about the context of that. Could be like the PVA loan-didn't he show up the day before the season started? But more likely it just means he's got a better job lined up somewhere. Or like my mate says, he maybe fancies playing in the Leicester game himself? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread