Transfer Rumour Palmer to Norwich (5 Viewers)

Grendel

Surely he wouldn’t lower himself. I’m surprised PSG wouldn’t be interested

TomRad85

Guess we could be about to find out the answer to the question of how much a club would pay for him. Can't see us allowing this atm though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Guess we could be about to find out the answer to the question of how much a club would pay for him. Can't see us allowing this atm though.

No - I think he may be shipped out in January though if O Hare and Allen are back up to speed

TomRad85

No - I think he may be shipped out in January though if O Hare and Allen are back up to speed
Especially if that's where Robins sees Ayari playing too, then yes January would be more likely.

Briles

Would take 5 mil for him if it was beginning of window. No way this will happen at this stage.

Grendel

Be very shocked if this happened this close to the end of the window

Romano just doing his pimpig for agents and clubs thing again

I don’t see why palmers agent would be instigating it

Briles

he wouldn’t be worth more than a million in the open market. If anyone offered £5 million hed be gone in a second

2 years left on his contract, we spent a pretty penny buying him out of his at Bristol if word is to be believed. Plus currently our most creative player. Under a million would be criminal.

Grendel

Grendel

pusbccfc

Based on his performances this season, Doug will be laughing them off at anything below £5m

Sick Boy

I’d like to think the days of this being viewed as a massive step up are way behind us
Pretty sure they'd be able to offer higher wages - I wonder if we were making up the difference in his contract from Bristol City and that's come to or will come to an end at some point soon.

alexccfc99

Palmer worked really well with Wagner at Hudds when they went up, so the interest from their side makes sense

Grendel

Pretty sure they'd be able to offer higher wages - I wonder if we were making up the difference in his contract from Bristol City and that's come to or will come to an end at some point soon.

Actually yes that’s a fair point

napolimp

I guess if a bid is high enough would have to go, but makes little sense with the lack of fit number 10's available at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread