Parking at Port Vale (1 Viewer)

duffer

Left it late, as usual, but heading up in a bit. Not been there before and just wondered if anyone had any tips for parking near the ground?

I don't mind walking a bit, but like I say not really familiar with the set up there.

Cheers for any advice, and Merry Christmas everyone! Three points please, Santa...

Skybluenutterman

Same here. Local one for me. Heading up from Derby. Probably just pay in an organised car park near the ground. Good support expected today so let’s hope for another 3 points

pastythegreat

Left it late, as usual, but heading up in a bit. Not been there before and just wondered if anyone had any tips for parking near the ground?

I don't mind walking a bit, but like I say not really familiar with the set up there.

Cheers for any advice, and Merry Christmas everyone! Three points please, Santa...
Went up in the Arma season, there's a park right outside the ground called burslem park. I parked on the road on the opposite side of that park, there is a pub on that road and it's a short walk through the park to the ground.

Think the pub was called the moorland, or the moorland inn or similar. Think it was on moorland road if memory serves my right.

Have fun

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

duffer

Thanks very much for the help guys, I'll be on the way shortly... should be a great atmosphere, and fancy we might get something out of this one too.

Cheers! :)

Users who are viewing this thread