Parking at Tesco?? (1 Viewer)

Andy69

Every season I drive down on match day and park on Tesco car park, this is the 1st time this season I can get to the Ricoh is it still ok to park there or have the Stewards reappeared? I know that you were supposed to spend a minimum amount to park on there,please can you let me know thanks PUSB.

shmmeee

Never had a problem. Was there the last few games no issues other than the usual nightmare getting out quickly.

mindgames

what's the best place to park and get out reasonably quickly? I live in London and usually come up on the train, but might try driving at one of the upcoming games.

thanks in advance.

Ranjit Bhurpa

what's the best place to park and get out reasonably quickly? I live in London and usually come up on the train, but might try driving at one of the upcoming games.

thanks in advance.

I suggest at J3 of M6, you take the first left (B4113 I think it is), on short dual carriageway up to roundabout and turn right towards the Novotel. Just before hotel, there is the Wayside Industrial Park on the left hand side (signed for Ricoh parking), costs £2.50 and it is a secure car park. It's a 15 minute walk to the ground past the Novotel, but you are straight back on the M6 afterwards with virtually no queues.

Use this every time and wouldn't dream of parking anywhere near the ground.

D

Deleted member 2477

Its a private car park so they cant enforce their rules. You may get a threatening letter asking you to pay a fine. Just ignore it and you wont hear anymore. They try it on hoping people will pay but have no power to enforce it so dont bother and the stewards have no power to stop you in a car so carry on driving just dont run them over ��

standupforcity

thanks in advance.

I also drive up for most games and always park in car park C...near exit for quick getaway...from whistle to home in Wimbledon is 2 hrs in good traffic!

Kingokings204

Yes it's £25 shopping limit but as been discussed before how they ever prove that can't be done? At the moment the crowds don't warrant enough patrolling.

My view has always been well it's a massive car park and surely everyone using the car park would use the Ricoh shopping in some shape or form anyway.

Or just do your weekly shopping before or after the game and it's all legit anyway.

stevefloyd

I always used to park on the industrial estate where Makro used to be but the tossers have stopped it now

christonabike

Car park C is only a fiver I believe and as stated if you park by the exit you can get away without too much hassle.;)

Users who are viewing this thread