wafw1971

May 4, 2012
Coventry
Morning All

I think someone else asked this previously (cant find the thread) but apart from the parking around the stadium (which I have been told could take up to an hour to get out of the car park itself) does anyone else know where to park within a 20 minute walk?

Thanks

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Apr 16, 2010
Coventry
this is off the MK Dons official website

Parking
Those traveling to the match by car should follow the brown stadium signage. Limited parking is available at the stadium - car parking fees of £7 will be charged.

Alternatively, patrons should park considerately in the industrial areas surrounding the stadium and NOT in the parking areas of the nearby retail and trade outlets, or in areas signed as privately owned (such as Granby Trade Park) where there is a risk of clamping. Dedicated disabled parking is only available at the stadium site.

No football parking is permitted at the Asda store adjacent to the stadium site and a Parking Charge Notice of £60 will be issued for cars identified as parking for football or those exceeding the two-hour parking period.

By Train
The two stations nearest to the stadium are Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central. Bletchley is approximately a 25-minute walk from the stadium site and Milton Keynes Central is a 30-40 minute walk. Both routes are along Milton Keynes Redways. For train timetable information, contact National Rail Inquiries on 08457 484950. The MK Dons Matchday Express shuttle bus service runs from Blecthley and Milton Keynes Central, details can be found below.

Read more at http://www.mkdons.com/club/visit-us/#k0KOZHMrrde4AyIY.99

wafw1971

May 4, 2012
Coventry
Thanks OSB but I found that information I just wondered if anyone had a bit more local knowledge and knew where to park without the need to wait in a queue for up to an hour.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks OSB but I found that information I just wondered if anyone had a bit more local knowledge and knew where to park without the need to wait in a queue for up to an hour.

Go to Fenny Stratford. There are a few pubs there, some with car parks, and it is about 20 minutes walk from the ground. When you leave after the game, drive in the opposite direction to the stadium on Watling Street, which takes you down to the A5. Should be fairly straightforward from there, and you should miss the worst of the hold ups after the game.

wafw1971

May 4, 2012
Coventry
Thanks everyone, I was going to park at the Inn on the Lake but i guess I wont know, I will try Fenny Stratford.

wafw1971

May 4, 2012
Coventry
Just to let everyone know the The Inn On The Lake in Milton Keynes is not even opening on Saturday daytime (opens at 6pm) The gaffer doesnt want any trouble in his restaurant and the car park will be locked.

sky_blue_up_north

Mar 5, 2011
Middlewich, Cheshire
I parked on the industrial estate last season, 10 minutes to the ground max, took ages to get out though.

Sbarcher

Mar 23, 2011
Oxford
Prepare for a long wait leaving the Industrial Estate - even for a quiet match it's really bad getting back onto the main road.

Sky Blue Spud

Nov 9, 2012
Morning All

I think someone else asked this previously (cant find the thread) but apart from the parking around the stadium (which I have been told could take up to an hour to get out of the car park itself) does anyone else know where to park within a 20 minute walk?
Thanks

I previously asked the very same question and was kindly advised by Grendel to park in Car Park H (H apparently for Hypocrite). I'm sure that he was trying to be helpful but no doubt he's already reserved himself a spot in Car Park A (A apparently for Arsehole).;)

Users who are viewing this thread