Parking Sunday (1 Viewer)

mark82

Looking for a bit of advice on parking for Sunday. Normally book into Tesco but doesn't look like it's available this weekend. My Dad struggles with mobility so need something close by. Is there any unofficial parking on the industrial estate by the arena?

SBT

Dumb/old question but if you park in the Arena and spend £50 rather than prebooking, does petrol from the Tesco forecourt count?

slowpoke

Dumb/old question but if you park in the Arena and spend £50 rather than prebooking, does petrol from the Tesco forecourt count?
No. You can park at the Burger King gets full quick and there’s a now unused fast food place nearby but sometimes there are police vans there.

Looking for a bit of advice on parking for Sunday. Normally book into Tesco but doesn't look like it's available this weekend. My Dad struggles with mobility so need something close by. Is there any unofficial parking on the industrial estate by the arena?
I usually park on a road next to the canal, take a lovely walk down the canal to calm the nerves haha, hope this helps.

SBT

No. You can park at the Burger King gets full quick and there’s a now unused fast food place nearby but sometimes there are police vans there.
Balls…spent £50 on petrol at the Birmingham game thinking you could. Never usually drive and was borrowing my dad’s car, I suppose he’ll get a letter in the post pretty soon!

edgy

So if you do spend £50 in Tesco do you just have to wait for the ANPR fine letter coming through then respond with your receipt as evidence?

Nuskyblue

So if you do spend £50 in Tesco do you just have to wait for the ANPR fine letter coming through then respond with your receipt as evidence?
You may be able to get ahead of the game and go into tesco and get them to get in touch with parkingeye or whatever shithouses enforce it. Then you shouldn't even get a ticket sent out

Macca1987

You could always park at the Craftsman and then get the bus down to the CBS and back, only costs £3 return, they are running two buses on Sunday but leaving to go to the ground around 11 o clock

skybluereeve

Looks like I’m having to drive. Ow pissing trains are a nightmare. Any suggestions would be great don’t mind a 15-20 min walk

djr8369

I booked parking in car park C through ticket master. Got a receipt but nothing else. They don’t have my reg or anything. Have emailed the parking fella asking if that’s normal but wondered if anyone else has same issue or knows the answer?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I booked parking in car park C through ticket master. Got a receipt but nothing else. They don’t have my reg or anything. Have emailed the parking fella asking if that’s normal but wondered if anyone else has same issue or knows the answer?

If you don't get a reply, print off the receipt on the email and show it to them when you get too the gate at Car park C.

MalcSB

Which road?

I used to always use Blackburn Road, but I think this is under parking restrictions now.
That’s a bummer, I used to park there. I guess all the football parking must have pissed off the residents in all the posh houses down there.

Crawley Al

I booked car park C through ticket master. On receipt doesn't specify which car park but I read somewhere that your name will be on list. So just give your name !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread