Pay on the gate at walsall? (1 Viewer)

Baginton

our season is over now, we give it a good go, despite all the crap we've been through, its been fun though...
Cup games at Spurs and Arsenal, flurting with possible promotion, great run in the JPT - 180 minutes from Wembley. :claping hands:

Good luck with the rest of your season, you've been on a great run, hope you get in the play offs.

shropshirecov

And you wander why there is some animosity towards cov fans now by some other fans? :facepalm:

The problems have been caused by your club, but it's somebody else's fault of somebody else's job to sort it out!

Understand the frustration but you should be venting your anger in the right direction.

Have had nothing but sympathy with you guys till now but forget that now, seems you've pretty much got what you've deserved. I'll leave you guys to suffer in peace whilst running round pointing fingers at everyone else instead of the people who've done this to you.

Best of luck.

PS the bit about restricting our own profit to a team that breaks even from a team £60m in debt is comedy gold.

So a couple posts questioning your away ticket selling policy and your so called sympathy has gone. You mask has slipped a bit there. Thinly veiled 'look how well our little team is run'.
Glad you find our situation comedy gold, you can keep your patronising fake sympathy. One day we'll rise again, you'll still be relying on your sunday market to keep you afloat.

Baginton

tickets now available online on the CCFC website which is back up and running

''You can also purchase tickets for our away Bank Holiday Monday trip to Walsall but tickets must be collected from the Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena between 9.30am and 5pm on Good Friday''

Shirts on sale for £10 :claping hands:
''Finally, don't forget you can also buy merchandise from the club shop inside the Family Zone area, on a cash only basis, from 1.30pm to 4pm on Good Friday''

WFC

So a couple posts questioning your away ticket selling policy and your so called sympathy has gone. You mask has slipped a bit there. Thinly veiled 'look how well our little team is run'.
Glad you find our situation comedy gold, you can keep your patronising fake sympathy. One day we'll rise again, you'll still be relying on your sunday market to keep you afloat.

Well point proved there then! Did care, but just give up now, whatever's happens happens.

warwickcccfc

I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between running a club like Leicester and Walsall. I could go through the entire system for categorisation, the factors taken into account and the associated costs depending on where just stewarding, small police presence or category A policing if you like but that would be going off topic. Categorising of games does not just depend on the profile of the clubs involved.

What you are saying is that it is your cup final and we are a big club, right?;)

WFC

What you are saying is that it is your cup final and we are a big club, right?;)

Only a cup final if we beat Yeovil otherwise it doesn't matter to either of us, but yeah your the bigger club compared to us. At ours one of the Directors has to climb up a ladder with a screw driver to fix the score board himself ( true not a joke) to save a few bomb. Can't see your suits getting their hands dirty like that. :p

J

Jack Griffin

Only a cup final if we beat Yeovil otherwise it doesn't matter to either of us, but yeah your the bigger club compared to us. At ours one of the Directors has to climb up a ladder with a screw driver to fix the score board himself ( true not a joke) to save a few bomb. Can't see your suits getting their hands dirty like that. :p

@WFC, pity if you desert us after the game, I find your posts very thoughtful.

I think we might find our owners getting a few blokes to unscrew the scoreboard, take it up to Ryton on a big lorry and then avro will slap a charge on it.

WFC

@WFC, pity if you desert us after the game, I find your posts very thoughtful.

I think we might find our owners getting a few blokes to unscrew the scoreboard, take it up to Ryton on a big lorry and then avro will slap a charge on it.

I'll try to pop in . Been involved in working with both fans and clubs resolving issues in the past hence understanding both the frustrations of the fans and some of the challenges for clubs. Had a genuine interest in what was happening to your fans in the middle of all this.

Users who are viewing this thread