PDC 2023 (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Fuck the World Cup the PDC starts again on Thursday and looking forward to it once again.

Backed Smith last year when he lost in the final and on him again this year at 17/2. He's coming in with good form having finally broke his duck having just won the Grand Slam in November.

Always feels like Christmas when this starts as well.

alexccfc99

Love the WDC, first year since 2017 (covid year excluded) I’m not headed to Ally Pally for a day!

Would love to see Smith finally win it

CJ_covblaze

Love the darts. Will be trying to get tickets for some point of the early stages and for the final.

Blind-Faith

Got to feel sorry for Mardle, having to sit there and talk to two people who know fuck all about world championship darts and are more interested in talking about Lewis Capaldi and how much their fucking daughters love him! 💩💩💩

Adge

Managed to get 2 tickets for the Semifinals again-trouble is trains are on strike when we are scheduled to come back the next day! 😩

Adge

Not sure why they are putting all their eggs in the Sherrock basket-Beau Greaves is now on the scene aswell.

Adge

Lots of the big hitters falling this year. MVG v Suljovic was a belter. Smith just taking out Schindler who pushed him all the way aswell.

CJ_covblaze

Been a great tournament. Some very interesting games today. Just got tickets for the second two quarters. Looking forward to that.

no_loyalty

Headphones wearing Gerwyn Price hammered 5-1 in QF.

alexccfc99

May as well start engraving the trophy now, the way he’s playing this year Van Gerwen could play blindfolded and he’d win it

CJ_covblaze

Two decent matches in the afternoon. Said we’d get two walkovers in the evening but didn’t expect one to go the way it did. Not sure what Price was doing. Heard it far worse towards him before.

LastGarrison

He’s a prick. And last night was beyond cringeworthy.

I’m on Smith to win but MVG looks like it’s his to lose.

rob9872

MVG Phenomenal. Absolute machine.

Adge

The 2nd semi-final was a massive anticlimax after the first. Shame Clemens couldn’t last the distance but at least turned up to the races.
Lots of German fans there to cheer their man on around us-fair play to them!
Only one winner for me really now and that’s MVG 7-3 7-4.

rob9872

Great standard. Wish I was there but don't think I could cope with bellends still singing they dont want to go to work and yaya/kolo

Users who are viewing this thread