Pelle (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Under the radar due to Costa's form, but surely one of the best strikers at the minute?

Did my fantasy team good today :D

SlowerThanPlatt

They won't last the season in such fine form (similar to last year really) but they could certainly rival Spurs and Everton for 6th, depending on what sort of season those clubs have.

ccfc92

They won't last the season in such fine form (similar to last year really) but they could certainly rival Spurs and Everton for 6th, depending on what sort of season those clubs have.

Agreed.

I used to hate them (went to school with a lot of their fans), but I hope they do well, mix the Prem up a bit.

Terry Gibson's perm

I like it when other teams get in around the top four and it breaks up the teams who think they have an automatic right to be there like Arsenal who are happy to finish fourth every year(I know we would kill for this position).

Best thing that could happen is back to the old days champions and maybe runners up for the champions league, UEFA cup and the cup winners cup which could be straight knock out no seeding like a cup competition should be but this would never be popular as they haven't had chance to fleece the fans making them travel all over Europe for meaningless games.

Users who are viewing this thread