Penalty Takers (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

IF tonights game came to the dreaded who would be your 5.Must admit I find it hard to pick mine.Gooden ,Bidwell,Sheaf,Eccles and McFaz(shear power).Eccles younger player less fear(hope ) McFaz great leader.Do hope job done before then.

skyblueelephant76

For everyone saying Fadz and Kelly, don't forget their last penalties for us (highlights also include an excellent Eccles penalty and one save from Wilson)

Nobbie_67

A bit leftfield this one, but… with Waghorn’s loan spell at Huddersfield technically over, can he rejoin our squad now and come off the bench to take a pen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

It will be known who it is and the order, if one is not on the pitch the next in line will step up.

Hobo

Wasn't there a thread on this yesterday?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

IF tonights game came to the dreaded who would be your 5.Must admit I find it hard to pick mine.Gooden ,Bidwell,Sheaf,Eccles and McFaz(shear power).Eccles younger player less fear(hope ) McFaz great leader.Do hope job done before then.

Younger players! Can I remind you of England v Italy.

Legia Sky Blue

Everyone miss my post from yesterday showing that Maguire has a 100% penalty record (8 from 8)? In order of preference if on the pitch would be Godden, Maguire, Gyokeres, Walker, Eccles, Hamer, Sheaf, Kelly then its prayer time.

Also Wilson has a lousy record at saving them. If it comes to pens we should do like Notts County and bring on Cian Tyler especially for them. Isn't he something daft like 6 foot 8?

JulianDarbyFTW

My gut feeling is that it stay 0-0, goes to pens and we lose. That's what years of watching England fuck up penalties does to a man. But if I was Wilson, I'd just stay central for every spot kick. There's nearly always at least one that goes down the middle, so a 20% save rate is pretty much baked in.

Users who are viewing this thread