PerfectDraft Machines (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Thought I’d start a thread on here seeing if anyone has a PerfectDraft machine?

got one for Christmas, and really enjoy it - wondered if anyone has any tips on nice beers?

I’ve tried Lowenbrau and Jupiler so far. But I keep playing safe with Budweiser. I’m eyeing up Theakstons old peculiar atm - their new beer.

if anyone wants to get one - here’s my shameful plug on a referral code. Gets £10 off the machine 😂😂😂 I get beer tokens.

PDRLPDWEG4900​

wingy

Thought I’d start a thread on here seeing if anyone has a PerfectDraft machine?

got one for Christmas, and really enjoy it - wondered if anyone has any tips on nice beers?

I’ve tried Lowenbrau and Jupiler so far. But I keep playing safe with Budweiser. I’m eyeing up Theakstons old peculiar atm - their new beer.

if anyone wants to get one - here’s my shameful plug on a referral code. Gets £10 off the machine 😂😂😂 I get beer tokens.

PDRLPDWEG4900​

I thought it was going to some design aid rather than some fizzy drink?🫣🤞

Sky_Blue_Daz

I got one a couple of years ago , brilliant bit of kit

I can recommend Tennents, Camden Helles, Cllb Tropica toby fare the budweiser from it is nice too

There is a shop in tile hill{ elm tree ave} that does the kegs and gives you a fiver off a keg also do them in the asda walsgrave

Last edited:

Sick Boy

I got one a couple of years ago , brilliant bit of kit

I can recommend Tennents, Camden Helles, Cllb Tropica toby fare the budweiser from it is nice too

There is a shop in tile hill{ elm tree ave} that does the kegs and gives you a fiver off a keg also do them in the asda walsgrave
I can drink Tropica like water, lovely beer.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can drink Tropica like water, lovely beer.
I had the keg in my garage for awhile as I thought coz it was free it wouldn’t be nice , and one Saturday last year I put it on about 10 in the morning. Poured the first one about 3 in the afternoon it was bloody lovely think the kegs are better value then the cans though

Users who are viewing this thread