Perspective (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Barcelona agree a €15 million deal with Intel to put their logo inside barcas shirts. Ccfc basically got into administration of a debt of 1.4 million pounds (loose sumary of ccfc before it starts a sisu/Acl debate).

Just sums up football

percy

this season was the first in barcelonas history where they have had a corporate sponsor on their shirts i think.

westendunited

Also read this week that Barca are considering building a new 106,000 capacity stadium if they cannot get planning permission to increase capacity at nou camp !!!!!!!!

ccfc92

I think people are missing the point. Inside the shirt. So you can only see it when the shirts inside out

percy

I think people are missing the point. Inside the shirt. So you can only see it when the shirts inside out

fair point but the very reason that people will pay so much much to be on the shirt wether it be inside or ouside is because of the above posts. theyre one of the biggest clubs in the world and companies want to be part of them. small price to pay for that kind of exposure, your name on every barca shirt plus boards around the nou camp etc.

Bugsy

Shit team would rather have 11 callum Wilson's lol :) PUSB

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

percy

just checked one of me old cov tops to see if we might have done it ourselves in the past. anyway ive just noticed we had one when we were in the premiership URABUS. i couldnt believe it

Regis87

just checked one of me old cov tops to see if we might have done it ourselves in the past. anyway ive just noticed we had one when we were in the premiership URABUS. i couldnt believe it

Just found of my old ones it says TOBLAT

Users who are viewing this thread