pete from Cheylesmore (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

Listening to this sanctamonius opinionated twat on the fans forum. Just described the fans on the hill as Muppets and all inside the ground as the true supporters. And then we all wonder why the fanbase is split, why does this idiot continually get air time, I hope his Fucking car breaks down on the M1. I will if I get a Sunday off work personally have a Pete's a Muppet banner and stand on the hill just to piss him off.

pusbccfc

I'm not going to play his game really.
Unfortunately he has his opinion on us on the hill, that he should keep to himself.

People like him are splitting this fanbase in 2,3 and 4 different ways.

ecky

listening to this sanctamonius opinionated twat on the fans forum. Just described the fans on the hill as muppets and all inside the ground as the true supporters. And then we all wonder why the fanbase is split, why does this idiot continually get air time, i hope his fucking car breaks down on the m1. I will if i get a sunday off work personally have a pete's a muppet banner and stand on the hill just to piss him off.

pete chambers so far up his own backside, what an arrogant self important little pratt........probably related to someone at sisu

Sky Blue Harry H

Listening to this sanctamonius opinionated twat on the fans forum. Just described the fans on the hill as Muppets and all inside the ground as the true supporters. And then we all wonder why the fanbase is split, why does this idiot continually get air time, I hope his Fucking car breaks down on the M1. I will if I get a Sunday off work personally have a Pete's a Muppet banner and stand on the hill just to piss him off.

Just a guess - but suspect it might be the Pete who rings CWR now and then and comes across all self righteous, indignant that fans aren't just supporting the club and letting SISU do what they see fit. He's a bit of a one man crusade, and whilst I don't usually like having a pop at individuals, he's very tempting !!

ecky

just a guess - but suspect it might be the pete who rings cwr now and then and comes across all self righteous, indignant that fans aren't just supporting the club and letting sisu do what they see fit. He's a bit of a one man crusade, and whilst i don't usually like having a pop at individuals, he's very tempting !!

yeah but clive eakin knows him and took his hand, no one spoke back or ridiculed him for what he said, room full of sisu people by the sounds of it?

KersleyDigs

Ha aha! :claping hands:

quinn1971

Just a guess - but suspect it might be the Pete who rings CWR now and then and comes across all self righteous, indignant that fans aren't just supporting the club and letting SISU do what they see fit. He's a bit of a one man crusade, and whilst I don't usually like having a pop at individuals, he's very tempting !!

Here have a go its [email protected] :) if your going to have a row with someone best not let them know your email :)

Houdi

He lives in Styvechale ,Frankton Avenue I believe. But yes he makes Fisher seem personable.I think the fact that so few people are going to Sixfields is really getting to him. You genuinely get the impression he would be disappointed if a deal was done to return to Coventry.

steveo1987

Rather like some on here describing people in the ground as scabs and a discrace.Pots and kettles m8

bringbackrattles

I heard this bloke slag off fans on the Hill calling them Muppets and him say the real fans inside are the core.
He said his name is Pete Chambers isn't the bloke in the Telegraph called by the same name who writes on the music scene ?Can't be him though as he writes and talks sense but this chap talked crap !

pusbccfc

I heard this bloke slag off fans on the Hill calling them Muppets and him say the real fans inside are the core.
He said his name is Pete Chambers isn't the bloke in the Telegraph called by the same name who writes on the music scene ?Can't be him though as he writes and talks sense but this chap talked crap !

The telegraph Pete Chambers has retweeted Sisu Out things..

johnb

Fifty miutes into the forum with not a word of animosity between the northampton goers and the boycotters. Then this w****r explodes the divide even wider with his I'm holier than you shit.:jerkit:

bigfatronssba

Can someone point this out to Linnell please?

He stated last week that the majority of the divisive language comes from the boycotters.

L

longjohnskyblue

Can someone point this out to Linnell please?

He stated last week that the majority of the divisive language comes from the boycotters.

That just shows Linnells disconnect from the fans ! His time pretending to be Mr Coventry should come to an end

ohitsaidwalker king power

I'm not going to play his game really.
Unfortunately he has his opinion on us on the hill, that he should keep to himself.

People like him are splitting this fanbase in 2,3 and 4 different ways.

More worryingly he has an opinion of himself not seen since... well since...
flashheart_396x222.jpg

the bloke is smugness personified.

End of the day, we all support Coventry City.

For some, going to Sixfields is their way of showing support to the club

For others, protesting, be it at Sixfields on the hill, by not going to the ground or by putting up sky blue ribbons, going away games only, etc. is their way of showing support.

Pressley, Baker & co. have said on numerous occasions they understand the fans reasoning for not going the games at Sixfields and doesn't blame them. If the lads we support can grasp that whilst the fans turning up has dropped, the fans supporting remains as strong as ever, then why cant the rest of us?

Me, personally, going to Sixfields isn't really an option, just not practical. But that's my choice. Doesn't make me any less of a Coventry fan than anyone else, doesn't make me more of a fan.

Have supported, and will continue to support, Coventry for as long as I can remember. That should be all that matters

sw88

Chief Commentator!
yeah but clive eakin knows him and took his hand, no one spoke back or ridiculed him for what he said, room full of sisu people by the sounds of it?

It certainly wasnt full of SISU people (if there's such a thing)

People saved it until afterwards to challenge him. Actually quite embarrassing how fans turned on each other because of a comment made, especially when the comment made reference to fans being 'muppets'. 10 year olds wouldn't even respond to stuff like that!

Yes, it was a daft thing to say, especially when he must have known there were going to be both fans who attend Northampton, fans who choose to stay away, and fans who go on the hill present, and it wouldn't be received well by everyone, but to react the way some did put a disappointing end on to what was a very good night.

On a side note, I thought all the panel came across very well tonight (but I'm sure there's another post about the forum itself so won't talk about it too much on this one)

Last edited:

italiahorse

Rather like some on here describing people in the ground as scabs and a discrace.Pots and kettles m8

Be careful. There are a couple of people on here that call people scabs. Similarly there are a couple of people on here saying that SISU are our saviours.
You need to ignore the extremes both ways and concentrate on the middle ground. 90% of fans have one common goal to get CCFC back to Coventry.
We don't really know what is going on, so we put our own best guess over.

Try not to bait on these few and stay together.

bigfatronssba

This thread and Pete's comments are so funny. Can't stop laughing. He spoke alot of sense haha.

Care to enlighten a Muppet like me as to which bit of his outburst made sense?

bringbackrattles

Good post but it just goes to show we have now got more divisions than the whole of the Football League.
One division for a boycott,another to go on the hill,one to go inside,one to stay away,and even one to stop supporting the club full stop.I knew this move would bring a divide between us fans but it's caused more ripples than a tsunami !

Skybluesquirrel

He has been leaving comments on my blog for a while. I'm quite happy to put up stuff that show that people disagree with me, but he's overstepped the mark lately.

He referred to the Telegraph as putting out left wing propaganda, other fans on the hill as 'muppets', 'fools', 'mindless' and 'dismal Jimmies'. To top it all off, yesterday he compared the SBT to the Taliban.

Comparing the SBT to the Taliban is simply disgraceful.

bigfatronssba

He has been leaving comments on my blog for a while. I'm quite happy to put up stuff that show that people disagree with me, but he's overstepped the mark lately.

He referred to the Telegraph as putting out left wing propaganda, other fans on the hill as 'muppets', 'fools', 'mindless' and 'dismal Jimmies'. To top it all off, yesterday he compared the SBT to the Taliban.

Comparing the SBT to the Taliban is simply disgraceful.

Can't you declare jihad on him?

johnb

Good post but it just goes to show we have now got more divisions than the whole of the Football League.
One division for a boycott,another to go on the hill,one to go inside,one to stay away,and even one to stop supporting the club full stop.I knew this move would bring a divide between us fans but it's caused more ripples than a tsunami !

You forgot the division a lot of us are in , Away games only.

Covstar

This guy is an absolute idiot. I think it was him that was arguing with Stuart on CWR on Sunday after the game claiming that the bus from the hill left 10 mins before the end of the game and how he was laughing at them but when Stuart said he saw the bus only leave after the final whistle, this guy said 'Sorry Stuart but that's your opinion'. Never knew fact can be turned into an opinion but according to him I guess it can...

Pathetic individual who just wants to create further divide between the fans. At the end of the day we all want Coventry City playing where they belong however I think with his comments tonight its seems he would rather Coventry City play in another town in a tinpot stadium.

For the sake of us all, please just stay in Northampton when Coventry city return back home and watch a team play in your beloved Sixfields.

Users who are viewing this thread