Tommo72

Apr 8, 2012
Potentially a very significant game this.

Sell-out on the cards no doubt, what’s the allocation these days? About 2k I think?

Easy to get to on the train via Leicester so looking forward to this one.

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
If we win Friday, surely we'll sell huge numbers?

CJ_covblaze

May 19, 2013
Coventry
The last time I went there we were in a stand at the side of the pitch. It is one of the worst I've been to. I don't sit at away games but due to the leg room it is virtually impossible for anyone taller than 4 foot nothing to sit comfortably in the wooden seats. You'll also have bruises on your arse as it's like sitting on a lump of concrete. The terrace has gone and been replaced by a new stand.

Reactions: robbiethemole

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
The last time I went there we were in a stand at the side of the pitch. It is one of the worst I've been to. I don't sit at away games but due to the leg room it is virtually impossible for anyone taller than 4 foot nothing to sit comfortably in the wooden seats. You'll also have bruises on your arse as it's like sitting on a lump of concrete. The terrace has gone and been replaced by a new stand.

Always a decent atmosphere though.

Magwitch

Jun 5, 2018
To think first time I went there there was a then record gate of over 27000 over half being Cov fans and the gates went down so god knows what the real gate was.... Oh and we lost 2-0

vow

Jul 30, 2015
Coventry

Sell-out on the cards no doubt, what’s the allocation these days? About 2k I think?

Initial allocation of 1,305 tickets.

On sale from tomorrow (Tues) for season ticket holders.

Reactions: Tommo72

CV22SBA

Apr 26, 2013

Pretty sure there is a direct train from Nuneaton these days

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
Covered in bird shit and couldn’t get my knees in the space

superskyblue

Nov 28, 2011
Based on MacAnthony's words sounds like there will be plenty to go around - can't see us getting to 2.5k

Users who are viewing this thread