Match Thread Peterboro. v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 31st Dec (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Yeah I think it is 3PM.

Great stuff, I was hoping it was.

SkyBlueMatt

Just got in. Had issues picking up tickets from the office this week. Read that they're open and they aren't, hoping to collect on the day!

Was always a good ground to go to when they had terracing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

flipflops

Just got in. Had issues picking up tickets from the office this week. Read that they're open and they aren't, hoping to collect on the day!

Was always a good ground to go to when they had terracing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Had to collect in Bristol mate, was all fine. Steward outside ground distributing tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

On paper looks like another heavy defeat but football doesn't work like that. Hopefully slade will have worked a bit of magic and we will upset the odds with a draw at least.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Christ, what is it with Tudgay?

steve82

Maybe RS has lumped on us being beaten again this afternoon to create his own budget?
I know I have.... easy way to return our season ticket costs!!

In all fairness Sordell lacks any threat most weeks. He desperately needs a partner, maybe RS is resting him if he's carrying a knock, we do play again in 48 hours and need him for 22 other league games with more crucial games later in January we need to win.

shy_tall_knight

In the last 6 & 1/2 seasons Marcus has scored a total of 28 goals, at an average of 4 a season, I'm sure the posh defence have a special contingency plan to manage his obvious goal threat

stevefloyd

I think i would genuinly play with 10 men rather than pick Tudgay... what is it with him... cant put him in the shop window because we can all see he is absolute gash

johnwillomagic

I am a bit mystified why all managers seem to not play Sordell and Tudguy together in a front two,
Tudguy needs to play in a 2 - be interesting to see if does play with G.Thomas up top be good to see,
However can see 4-2-3-1 again unfortunately,,,,,hope I am wrong,

Come on PUSB

skybluepm2

I've come all the way down here on New Years Eve to sit in the home end and watch us start with fucking Tudgay and George Thomas up front. Christ! After his performance on Boxing Day too. I can see a recurring theme about to occur...

Users who are viewing this thread