Petition to Parliament re return of supporters (1 Viewer)

SBbucks

This is self-explanatory, takes about 30 seconds to sign it, just click on the link. Apologies if it’s already been posted, I couldn’t see it anywhere.

SBbucks

100,000+ now signed, which should get it debated. If you feel strongly about this please share as widely as you can.

robbiekeane

Here's a really useless visual illustrating the geographical distribution of everyone who has signed that. I spent about 20 minutes learning how to download and convert the file. Got to dash though as I have a meeting in 10 minutes i've done zero preparation for........
VOTES.PNG

no_loyalty

Sunderland and Newcastle winning games regularly behind closed doors, so their fans are not signing it lol.

SBT

Ahh been a while since we've had a good online petition to parliament. How many signed the anti-Brexit one in the end?

Mucca Mad Boys

If we are allowed back in stadiums, I’ll upgrade from the membership to the ST and go to games.

But, with it being October and the start of flu season, the infections are apparently on the up too... the government probably won’t entertain this.

JulianDarbyFTW

There was a Man utd supporter on five live after the Tottenham charity match who said that it had come to a point where he was considering supporting another team (Everton, presumably).

The guy actually said he was going to support Leeds. Got to have been a wind up.

CJ_covblaze

Being heard in parliament in a few weeks. The Wimbledon news is disappointing. A very worrying indication.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The way infections are going to still be calling for this is nonsensical, no matter how much we'd all like to be back. If anything we should be looking at another temporary lockdown (or arguably have already begun it in hindsight)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

In your opinion.

Yes. But do you honestly believe that with cases doubling every ten days and increasing plus some hospitals now saying they've got as many patients in as during the worst part of the first wave getting fans back into sports grounds and theatres is the best thing to do?

wingy

Get the technology sorted for instant testing , not while it's over 10 per hundred k in population though, that's just arbitrary but needs to be low .

Users who are viewing this thread