PH4 has bid (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Just on Cwr news that he has put a bid in to the administrator.

bigfatronssba

More after 7 apparently.

Remember the date guys. The FA Cup triumph and hopefully the day we secure a stable future for our club. Lets just hope it isnt all talk and rumours

Sub

if they have made a bid does that meen the golden share has been confirmed to be in CCFC LTD ?????? surely it must and that is good news !!!

Last edited:

Sub

Bid for Coventry City?

Submitted by WG on Thu, 16/05/2013 - 06:45 It is being tweeted by usually reliable sources that American millionaire Preston Haskell has tabled a bit for Coventry City and 50 per cent of the Ricoh Stadium. Should this be confirmed, it would be great news for Sky Blues fans. Haskell has been interested in investing in the club for some time.
Nothing is known about the reaction of current owners Sisu. We will update this story if it is confirmed and more becomes known.

In theory does that mean that the administrator has had to submit his court papers to ACL pre-hearing so they know PH4 can bid safely?

If so and assuming the offer is reasonable and the best offer available to "maximise creditors payments" we could be approaching the beginning of the end for Fisher and SISU. About time.

bigfatronssba

RoboCCFC90

Don't go anywhere today folks it's going to be an interesting one!

mattylad

or last throw of dice by PH4 knowing that they need to counter what the administrator is going to say in court? not going to get carried away with any publicity stunts until I hear what he has to say first

bigfatronssba

They were interviewing another administrator on the radio and he was saying that the football league will only transfer the golden share back to whoever can guarantee a football ground lease in Coventry for at least 10 years.

Godiva

FL require the club have a place to play for at least the next 10 years. That is the crucial point.
ACL won't negotiate with sisu, they want PH4 to replace sisu.
Sisu want to move away for a while and build a new stadium.
PH4 has tabled a bid for half the ACL and will thereby secure the lease and a venue to play at for at least the next 10 years.

It looks like ACL/PH4 hold the upper hand.

Will be interesting to hear what Appelton recommend.

EvansCCFC

if im correct ,PH4 has tabled a bid to own ACL as a company and take over the 50% share of the ricoh and own the CLUB, does that mean CCFC or PH4 will get all matchday ,concert /event revenue ,i think it does right ,exciting times

SkyblueBazza

or last throw of dice by PH4 knowing that they need to counter what the administrator is going to say in court? not going to get carried away with any publicity stunts until I hear what he has to say first

I'm with you. Quiet optimism that something will happen to re-focus everyone on the actual football from today & long into the future. Until it happens though...

if im correct ,PH4 has tabled a bid to own ACL as a company and take over the 50% share of the ricoh and own the CLUB, does that mean CCFC or PH4 will get all matchday ,concert /event revenue ,i think it does right ,exciting times

Yes, we will get 50% of all profits from the Ricoh Arena. Concerts, food, drink, car parking, everything, we get 50% of everything

standupforcity

All updates on here please asap...we who live in London and beyond can't get news as it happens...cheers guys...possible exciting times and I am holding my breath!!!

stupot07

Yes, we will get 50% of all profits from the Ricoh Arena. Concerts, food, drink, car parking, everything, we get 50% of everything

Not necessarily, depends on how he structures the club. I.e if Ph4 Ltd are the share holder of ACL and are owner of ccfc, pH4 ltd would be eligible for the dividend not ccfc. If ph4 buys ccfc and then buys 50% of ACL through ccfc then ccfc would be the 50% share holder. Half the profits aren't much ~£500k, it's more the revenue for FFP, but even then we will rely on te owner to loan the club money for losses, investment.

Sub

Elliot has said bid made for club, PH4 wants to by 50% of the Ricoh Arena, offer to by CCFC LTd, offer sent to administrator, offer depends what is in limited. (aslong as golden share is there) if administrator says share is there SISU can challenge it legally, preston was here tuesday having meeting with hoffman and elliot, had good contact with administrator, good relationship with ACL, ACL want coventry to play at Ricoh, many discussions with ACL we want to play at Ricoh, Higgs disccussions very good, talks with council, football club and arena need to be together, believe we can get both together if we buy club. If administrator do not agree with FA back to square one. Talked with higgs, made offer to higgs very keen with preston and team hoffman to make progress. Preston busy man all over the world always in communication with us, he is a gem to work with and very keen and serious to work with us understands club and arena needs to be together, doing very best elliot. no time scale waiting for administrator.

update from radio hopefully got most of it sorry if i missed bits !!

Last edited:

Godiva

Elliott said nothing really. They have made a bid on the condition that the golden share is with limited. They don't know if it is. Will depend on the administrators findings.

covhead1

what time are they due in court?
and what could be the best outcome?
could it all be sorted today?

so many questions.......

torchomatic

True. However, I have to say it was good to hear JE being so honest. It may work out, it may not. They have the best intentions and want the Club. Can't be fairer than that.

All is fairly meaningless until we hear from happy Appy himself.

Brighton Sky Blue

True. However, I have to say it was good to hear JE being so honest. It may work out, it may not. They have the best intentions and want the Club. Can't be fairer than that.

I believe he has said all this before so it really is nothing new, but agree he hasn't made false promises which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread