Phil Parkinson on Cov loans (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Love how he mentions our loans but this was stated earlier in the article "And they are set to be boosted by the return of loan defender Reece Burke, with Parkinson confident that a deal will be done with West Ham to extend his youth loan after all."

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

moral of the story he could have nice loanee's to but you dont make friends been a total bellend to your opposition's bench. murphy is here till may anyway

chiefdave

There's a reason we're getting decent loans, well probably two. Between Venus and Mowbray we have a management team who can spot the talent and who the big clubs will trust to look after their player. Of course they'd rather send them to learn under a manager like TM who plays good football than someone like Parkinson who appears to have a screw loose and a preference for hoofball.

lifeskyblue

It seems OK as long "our loans are better than your loans" . league one loans....the new pen1s envy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

There's a reason we're getting decent loans, well probably two. Between Venus and Mowbray we have a management team who can spot the talent and who the big clubs will trust to look after their player. Of course they'd rather send them to learn under a manager like TM who plays good football than someone like Parkinson who appears to have a screw loose and a preference for hoofball.

And three, players would rather come to Coventry than Bradford, bigger club, etc.:)

Calista

What is the paranoia about? I clicked on the article and he just made that comment as a small part of his summary of the match, without any apparent spin or sarcasm to it. He complimented us on the way the game was played. Then the quote appears on here out of context with an exclamation mark added, and people take it that he was having a go at us.

Hobo

“The three players Coventry have got all on loan are very dangerous and it will be interesting in January to see if they keep them!

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....d_to__keep_putting_their_bodies_on_the_line_/

Where has he said we had an unfair advantage? We have cheated? Our loans are unfair? He has praised the quality of our loans and just said his players did well against them. Surely that is a compliment from a team who are in the mix with us and were playing at home and have been unbeaten for 9 games or so. They see it as a point gained, what a compliment to our lads and there performance. Okay so he says questions if some of our loans will be here after January? Well practically every week since the start of the season I have been reading our fans bleating about that possibility on here.....hardly sets him apart does it?

Astute

“The three players Coventry have got all on loan are very dangerous and it will be interesting in January to see if they keep them.
“But you’ve got to give Stephen Darby a big mention because at one point he faced (Ryan) Kent, (Jacob) Murphy and (Adam) Armstrong down that side and saw them all off.

That was all he said about our loan players. And we played more than them. But nearly half of the article is about their own loan players. Is this part of a plan to make out that everyone is against us and the quality of our loan players?

smileycov

Facebook User
My take on it is the OP is just highlighting the fact someone points out they could be recalled in January (not murphy) again. why is everyone so intent on pointing this out and basically appealing to the parent clubs to come and get them. I bet if they did go back, and mowbray replaced them and we still go up, it will all be well damage was done early in season blah blah winge!!

skybluebeduff

All these other managers and ex players who talk about our loans, it's getting ridiculous. We're not even in the top 4 for the most loans in the league ffs!

12249855_714014638742123_3710535491314262541_n.jpg

covtooks

Remember the loan players we had last season no body seemed bothered about how many loans we had when we had them

Gazolba

lifeskyblue

That one sentence is nothing more than the speculation we have had about Armstrong and Kent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread