Phone number for Sisu's office. (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Have you really posted all that crap? It's embarrassing.

Happy to sit and wait for liquidation because they haven't called to get fobbed off by a receptionist.

Maybe if you and sky blue kid didn't act like heros for phoning a number that's been public for years all of a sudden and putting the emotional stuff onto people as if it's their duty then more might take you a bit more seriously.

All you lacked was a comic relief type video.
Not the this is Embarrassing comment yet again.
You are easily embarrassed Nick funny you have said that about many of the things fans have tried.
The only embarrassing thing is you have yet to do anything but slag off those that do.

Nick

Administrator
"Nasty"........ Heh heh heh heh heh heh ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahah heh heh. Fkn funny.

Yes, have you read the reasons you listed while people wouldn't call? It is quite funny.

don't think it's fair to be a nuisance to SISU Capital
Maybe you're just appathetic and can't be bothered to do anything at all and are happy to just wait for what could be the fateful day of liquidation to arrive

Nick

Administrator
Not the this is Embarrassing comment yet again.
You are easily embarrassed Nick funny you have said that about many of the things fans have tried.
The only embarrassing thing is you have yet to do anything but slag off those that do.

Yes, because people not ringing up to speak to a receptionist is clearly because maybe they are happy to wait for liquidation or because they dont think its fair on sisu.

It isn't the fact people are phoning up I have said is embarrassing, it is the way Wheelfass and SBK are giving it the high and mighty guilt shite if people haven't.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry Torch Just trying to get some perspective into the Admin Lord and Masters head. But I'm sure you understood the sentiment.

There is plenty of perspective though, it seems it is a bit lost on you with your list of reasons why people wouldn't phone up.

Wheelfass

With all of the £'s that the post that you generate with you controversy Oh Lord and Master Mr Admin. Do you declare it on your tax form.
Just wondered.

Nick

Administrator
With all of the £'s that the post that you generate with you controversy Oh Lord and Master Mr Admin. Do you declare it on your tax form.
Just wondered.

But you posted the controversial thread?

You do realise because people disagree with you it doesn't make it controversial.

Nick

Administrator
I don't like phoning people that's why I haven't done it.

So go to the Ricoh Tesco and give the chuggers their number. Declare interest in random shit online and request call backs to the number. ;) Christ, register interest in double ended dildos with their number so they get a call back.

Somebody savvy with social media could put a picture of a woman on saying "call me" and use their number ;)

It isn't about the actual thing, it's the way Wheelfass and SBK are going about it with their "have you rung up yet" and "must be happy with liquidation" if you don't type shite.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Show me one of my "high and mighty guilt shites"
Go on show me................

I have just quoted 2 of them?

don't think it's fair to be a nuisance to SISU Capital
Maybe you're just appathetic and can't be bothered to do anything at all and are happy to just wait for what could be the fateful day of liquidation to arrive

It's bollocks, nobody on here is going to say "dont do it as its not fair" or "im happy to wait for liquidation". The only negative comments have been about the strange joy and excitement from talking to a receptionist.

Then there is the:

Have you rung yet? Probably not

Also shite.

Thats what I have disagreed with, not the actual thing about calling them.

Wheelfass

this site has taken a bizarre turn in the past few weeks and not for the better
Unfortunately the Admin Man likes to roll the posts along with uninteligent controversy and basically takes over any thread and turns it into a scrap. His way of making a few more bob out of the advertising I guess.
Shame really.
Ching Ching.

Wheelfass

I have just quoted 2 of them?

It's bollocks, nobody on here is going to say "dont do it as its not fair" or "im happy to wait for liquidation". The only negative comments have been about the strange joy and excitement from talking to a receptionist.

Then there is the:

Also shite.

Thats what I have disagreed with, not the actual thing about calling them.
High and mighty.
OMG. You poor soul.
Ps Ching Ching.

Nick

Administrator
Unfortunately the Admin Man likes to roll the posts along with uninteligent controversy and basically takes over any thread and turns it into a scrap. His way of making a few more bob out of the advertising I guess.
Shame really.
Ching Ching.

Again, you posted a controversial thread and posts and got a reply?

Also, read through the thread and you will see some of my posts have been more intelligent and don't actually involve calling them yourself....

The other day I posted a fact, you said it was made up out of thin air to get hits and you never replied.

It's weird.

Nick

Administrator
High and mighty.
OMG. You poor soul.
Ps Ching Ching.

Is this an actual meltdown? You asked me something, I gave you an answer and you don't reply?

The same as the whole academy thing I made up to get hits the other day, you never did correct me with the correct figures?

This is the embarrassing stuff I refer to, not the actual calling of a SISU number.

Wheelfass

Again, you posted a controversial thread and posts and got a reply?

Also, read through the thread and you will see some of my posts have been more intelligent and don't actually involve calling them yourself....

The other day I posted a fact, you said it was made up out of thin air to get hits and you never replied.

It's weird.
Ching Ching. Another pound in the pot Nick.
Do you declare it on your tax form?

Nick

Administrator
Ching Ching. Another pound in the pot Nick.
Do you declare it on your tax form?

Yep. Made that mistake before when I didnt know I had to a company car and thought my employer did :(

Just a shame you can't actually discuss things. Why's that?

Nick

Administrator
Have a read through in the morning at my good points and suggestions when the hangover has gone. ;)

For the same amount of time it could get them multiple calls from other people.

harvey098

So go to the Ricoh Tesco and give the chuggers their number. Declare interest in random shit online and request call backs to the number. ;) Christ, register interest in double ended dildos with their number so they get a call back.

Somebody savvy with social media could put a picture of a woman on saying "call me" and use their number ;)

It isn't about the actual thing, it's the way Wheelfass and SBK are going about it with their "have you rung up yet" and "must be happy with liquidation" if you don't type shite.

Think you might have missed the point Nick... They need to know it is a force of the people of Coventry, they need to feel like this is the start, they need to feel that thousands of people won't stand for what they are doing.

Nick

Administrator
Think you might have missed the point Nick... They need to know it is a force of the people of Coventry, they need to feel like this is the start, they need to feel that thousands of people won't stand for what they are doing.

They can still get calls asking for her by name.

Just give the number to Amber windows, I get at least 3 or 4 a week off them even after telling them to piss off.

The volume then goes up, you can then have actual city fans in between. Especially if it is ruthless call spam companies as they are constant as well, PPI etc etc.

Irish Sky Blue

I think that anyone attempting to do something to highlight our plight should be applauded. Even if this is a call answering service I would imagine that they are talking to Sisu about the calls. It does seem that Seppala doesn't like the attention and would not like fans of "her" football club getting too close to her or her company. So far I think Sisu have managed to keep matters concerning CCFC at arms length, apart from a few isolated occasions. I think more action that directly impacts them would be good. In the long run the phone calls won't make much difference probably but as part of a concerted campaign, who knows? Well done for taking time to even slightly inconvenience them.

AL13N

It's gone weird shit central.
I was going to ask, is it always like this? When did it go "weird shit central"?
Genuine questions, not been on here long enough to know differently.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Otis

I was going to ask, is it always like this? When did it go "weird shit central"?
Genuine questions, not been on here long enough to know differently.

Usually very argumentative on here, but now people are arguing over very trivial stuff indeed and it's just gone a bit weird as a result.

Anyone coming on for the first time must be wondering what the hell has been going on.

AL13N

Usually very argumentative on here, but now people are arguing over very trivial stuff indeed and it's just gone a bit weird as a result.

Anyone coming on for the first time must be wondering what the hell has been going on.
Lol, I had wondered if it was always like this. I guess it's to be expected when patience has been worn thin. The trivial stuff does seem odd. Slightly puts me off posting anything, as it'll turn into a 5 page slanging match.

Users who are viewing this thread