Picketing (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

We are looking at Picketing the first home game of the season if it is not at the Ricoh everyone is welcome and as there is no chance of us going into the ground we will have banners (no Fire certificate needed).
We need as many supporters as we can as it will be a logistical nightmare for the local stewards and police.
This needs to stay a peaceful protest so as to get positive publicity
PUSB :blue::blue:

lifelongcityfan

im in.. best suggestion so far..now is the time to show our strength .also ned to ensure we get maximum numbers at the first away game , in order to show the national press what the fans view is. i.e far more prepared to travel away than home.
The soton cup game protest fizzled out; now I reckon 95 % of the fans are likeminded and want rid of sisu.

rob9872

Could we get Nick Picketing to help?

letsallsingtogether

Yes I to will be going to away games as the money won't go to SISU's Cayman Island fund
im in.. best suggestion so far..now is the time to show our strength .also ned to ensure we get maximum numbers at the first away game , in order to show the national press what the fans view is. i.e far more prepared to travel away than home.
The soton cup game protest fizzled out; now I reckon 95 % of the fans are likeminded and want rid of sisu.

rob9872

I go to away games too but in reality all that does is strengthen our rivals - at least the cayman islands is neutral and invests in nobdy else either :-(

letsallsingtogether

Their all stronger them us now ffs
I go to away games too but in reality all that does is strengthen our rivals - at least the cayman islands is neutral and invests in nobdy else either :-(

bigfatronssba

<p>

Unless these tossers go we will be league 2 by 2014 anyway.

wingy

they've seen feck all yet.
They've had their day in court and missed paying the rent but they hav'nt felt the power of the Luddite yet.

Sky Blue Pete

My club can't die!! Now is the time to fight back!! We need to picket the ground, we need to get on the radio, in the press, attend in large numbers every meeting. We are the club are we not?? Lets fight to get it back

CCFCDan87

There's not enough fight in our fans. Take this site, so many people who excuse SISU actions.

Noone will do anything because we have fans who just sit back and get walked over.

Otis

There's not enough fight in our fans. Take this site, so many people who excuse SISU actions.

Noone will do anything because we have fans who just sit back and get walked over.

He's not even our player anymore, so doubt he will lift a finger to help to be honest.

rupert_bear

Don't need to picket any ground. One thing not covered is the Police cost to the local council tax payers wherever these games are proposed. In these days of austerity and cut backs getting police permission and the local council permission to have 5 or 6 thousand decend on their town 2 or 3 times a month might be difficult. Imagine just a few coach loads walking around the local shopping area might just be a problem if peaceful, just a few a bit less peaceful could be a real headache

lifelongcityfan

the first picket protest needs to be outside the first of timmy's meetings. This really does need to be a big turn out , plenty of sisu out banners with the press present.
no violence, but plenty of eggs to be thrown at tim!

letsallsingtogether

Got to agree with most posters on here

We have given everything to support our Beloved Sky Blues but have received nothing in return but Lies and Deceit

SOS Save Our Skyblues

We need to fight and fight now Bring your Banners, Balloons, flags, Wife's and children we need to show them how passionate we are.....

Remember this needs to stay Vocal but peaceful....

START NOW...Post it on Face Book Twitter every where, from today keep this to the top of your agenda together WE WILL BE HEARD

Remember this is only a few hours of your day once a fortnight but could be the rest of your CCFC supporting life time

ACT NOW

PUSB

:blue::blue:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We are looking at Picketing the first home game of the season if it is not at the Ricoh everyone is welcome and as there is no chance of us going into the ground we will have banners (no Fire certificate needed).
We need as many supporters as we can as it will be a logistical nightmare for the local stewards and police.
This needs to stay a peaceful protest so as to get positive publicity
PUSB :blue::blue:

Good thing is that nobody will know till the last minute whether you're going in or not. Keep quiet till kick off

Nonleagueherewecome

He's not even our player anymore, so doubt he will lift a finger to help to be honest.

He's concentrating on getting fit and earning a new deal at Nuneaton after missing the last season through injury. Plus he's on our staff as a youth coach, so..he won't be able to help.

Covcraig@bury

I think a peaceful protest/gathering is needed ASAP in cov city centre. Just to get the ball rolling and get as much publicity from the media as possible . SISU will get the message that they're really not wanted in our city

lifelongcityfan

Hopefully SBT will pick this up and "rally the troops". They have our voice and if they issue a statement that there are a number of peaceful protests then it willgather momentum and get press coerage.

Sounds like three pronged approach at the moment:

1st June in City Centre
Ist of Timmy's meetings
1st Home Game ( boycott and "picket")

plus a show of numbers at the first away game

Users who are viewing this thread