Piers Morgan v Alex Jones (1 Viewer)

Tad

You heard about this?

[video=dailymotion;xwkk7e]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwkk7e_alex-jones-vs-piers-morgan-1776-will-commence-again-if-you-try-to-take-our-firearms-full-interview_news#.UO1gbeRdDz4[/video]

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/alex-jones...nn-rant-on-gun-control-113924767.html#cZ2wXF6

I don't like Morgan, but he did a good job here. He could of easily of said something or walked off, but he just let this nut job rant and prove why some people shouldn't have guns.

LastGarrison

The only time I want to listen to Piers Morgan is when he is screaming in pain after being knifed in the neck.

SkyBluePryce

Ye, i actually watched this earlier today; that alex guy is anabsolute tool! when he starts trying to talk in a British accent to 'mock' piers is pathetic! doesnt answer the questions is annoyingly loud without letting Piers speak, then bangs on about Bush planning 9/11 get a grip! :jerkit: Texas redneck!

sweeno70

Ye, i actually watched this earlier today; that alex guy is anabsolute tool! when he starts trying to talk in a British accent to 'mock' piers is pathetic! doesnt answer the questions is annoyingly loud without letting Piers speak, then bangs on about Bush planning 9/11 get a grip! :jerkit: Texas redneck!

After years of investigation into 9/11, the Americans found it wasn't muslim terrorists who attacked the twin towers, it was 2 irish builders fitting a door on the 74th floor. The door wouldn't fit so mick told paddy to fetch a plane & take a bit off the top!

ccfc_Tom

Absolutely hilarious, spat my drink everywhere when he started in the english accent. nutjob

what a fecking knobhead, that redneck numpty wouldnt listen and kept going off topic. made me chuckle when he had a go about the phone hacking.

shame we cant get his shows over here bet theyre well funny :)

Paxman II

You can get his show at infowars.com

The fact is he is a bit of a conspiracy theorist but for the most part has some valuable points about many matters that do not get covered in the main stream media. However given such an opportunity to appear on CNN he blew it and even appeared slightly insane which only helps the liberal cause of suggesting he's just another nut job AKA david Icke for example. Shame but take a look at some of his material and reports.

Piers is annoying at best but he owned the guy without having to say anything! As for gun control, I lived in Texas a number of years and the 2nd amendment is bibical in sanctity for American's. My only hope is that sense will be seen and curbing the licensing of such weapons will reduce the ownership of them. That can help as like that maniac he had access to his mothers cupboard full of such weapns all too easily. But it's not the weapon itself that kills of course.

NottsCov

"1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARRRMS!!".........is the one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

torchomatic

Dislike Morgan but this guy is a total nutcase. It's scary that there are people like him in the world today. Paranoia to the extreme.

Tad

Dislike Morgan but this guy is a total nutcase. It's scary that there are people like him in the world today. Paranoia to the extreme.

I find it even more scary that he has access to a gun or two..

Mucca Mad Boys

I don't see the need for Americans to have semi-auto or automatic weapons, no need. Pistols, however, should be accessible, at least in America.

Users who are viewing this thread