Plans for new stadium revealed (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

"In our Coventry homes, in our Coventry homes
If you want a footy stadium we got one to spare...."

RoboCCFC90

Talk about OTT...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

SO it's not even a drawing of the stadium, but of what the stadium might look like in the future?

They couldn't even show us what we'll be signing up to originally?

FFS Fisher, how have you managed to even fuck this up?

SkyblueBazza

Succinctly put Rich.. there it is. A or B no other

Yes there is - maintain a steady stream of bullshit to keep the fans, FL, ACL, press & shareholders guessing & pacify where appropriate.

It appears their ambition is now to become an established Championship Club...sell-up, & dump the fan supply-demand & growth problem with someone else

torchomatic

I remember saying the same thing about the Ricoh. "We don't need a new stadium Richardson you thick [Expletive Deleted] we have Highfield Road". They built it anyway.

What a big bag of bollocks. We don't need a new fucking stadium you thick [Expletive Deleted] !!!

Ahhh that's better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky Blue Kid

valiant15..."Never mind what this shite shed looks like,where's it going to be?".......................................................................................Not in Coventry mate.

torchomatic

They just had a piece on the new stadium on Midlands Today and amusingly when they showed the artists impression it said Northampton at the top.

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

valiant15

People moaned there were no plans, moan when there is a start...

I suppose you and the rest of the gullible sixfield twats bill be happy if they build this 3rd division ground outside the city eh? Dont forget to rename the club because the people of Coventry will want the name so we can start again.

Sky Blue Kid

Nick.....I wouldn't mind that stadium to be honest if they actually built it..................................................................................Very forward thinking there Nick....Bottom half Championship Club at best it is then eh?

stupot07

Nick.....I wouldn't mind that stadium to be honest if they actually built it..................................................................................Very forward thinking there Nick....Bottom half Championship Club at best it is then eh?

Yep, most probably, but that's the still the case renting at the Ricoh with no access to revenue streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Did you expect it to be any different?

Yes. A purchase of land. A ground for the future if they have any plans of a decent future for our club. If the boat has sailed stopping anything to do with the Ricoh. Or even showing us proper plans but talks to take us back to the Ricoh until the shed is built as it would take years.

Users who are viewing this thread