Plastic flags (1 Viewer)

jordan210

ffs.

It's a nice gesture by the club. But I swear giving out flags/t shirt is a curse

rob9872

They moan if they do, they moan if they don't. Let's all get behind it as one and make it a sea of sky blue.

Now if someone smart could spell out fuck you Wasps or sisu in white or black flags too, that would be smashing 👊😉🤣

MTK

Nooooooo - apart from the Notts County t-shirt curse which sends shivers down my spine, it's part of my pre-Wembley tradition to go to one of those stalls around town saying 'I'm not getting anything', before buying one of everything.

pusbccfc

Apparently they are those tiny little ones. Will look dreadful.

Greggs

Mexican wave in the 5th minute. Can't wait

Hobo

Wembley on fire! 🔥

Bad Boy

Maybe certain people on the this forum will be incensed that plastic fans can wave plastic flags.

vow

They moan if they do, they moan if they don't. Let's all get behind it as one and make it a sea of sky blue.

Now if someone smart could spell out fuck you Wasps, Cov Council or sisu in white or black flags too, that would be smashing 👊😉🤣
fixed for you m8

Tommo1993

Damn. My joke whooshed.

What I should have said was "you'll definitely end up getting a bit of stick if you do."

Sorry Otis, was it in reply to mine?

Worry not, I’ll have enough of a stick up my Arsenal if we lose.

autocorrect changed that to Arsenal. I like it, so it’s staying!

Happy_Martian

If we're theoretically that skint, why are we wasting all that money on something that will likely break before the game starts ?

Sorry, this is a bad idea. Great for a family day out at Alton Towers or if it's something specifically for the kids but as this is a sporting event with some consequence, it will be an emotional rollercoaster for all concerned. Don't think waving a small piece of plastic will help.

Users who are viewing this thread