Play off final ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Not too sure really. Mcfadz had a tough start.

Sheaf did well

Hamer going off then palmer coming on for a bit was strange.

I really hope bnc was shattered, dabo was awful.

SeaSeeEffCee

Can’t really be arsed to do ratings. Sheaf our best player by a mile. We were appalling first half, much better second half and then faded once Hamer got injured. Always felt like if we didn’t win it in 90 we wouldn’t win it at all.

fatso

Tough to take,
The young loans did OK, NBC started shite but got better, Kelly did OK, Fadz got owned for the first goal, Sheaf good but needs a bit more composure, Allan looked waaayyy out of his depth, little boy lost in a mans game. Gyok had little to work with, Hamer my M.O.M. Bidwell couldn't really get forward enough, Wilson had little chance with the goal, but his distribution is still piss poor.

Some of those players will learn from the experience, but it's composure and calm heads that we're lacking at times.

Congrats to Luton, they never stopped working for each other, and were bigger and stronger overall. But it took the lottery of pens for them to get past us.

usskyblue

Can’t help but feel the occasion got to us early on, especially the younger players at the back, Doyle and McNally. The fact Fadz struggled early on seemed to make it more difficult for them because they look to Fadz to lead by example. Bidwell was relatively quiet too. N Cuffy was the only positive player for us in the first half.

covcity4life

Sheaf and hamer best two. BNC did well too.

Allen crap

Dabo was poor. All the subs were.actially godden did alright tbf

It was just not a great performance but not bad either.

I wish I had watched on telly at home. Stuck in fucking boxpark and can't be arsed

covboy9

Wilson 5
Norton cuffy 6
Bidwell 6
Mcfadz 6
McNally 6
Doyle 6
Sheaf 8
Hamer 7
Kelly 7
Allen 4
Vik 7

Godden 6
palmer 5
Dabo 5 feel for the poor bloke
Eccles 5
Panzo lol

proud of the lads recovered from as bad a first half as I’ve seen where nerves got to them to dominate 2nd half and rest is history

good luck vik and gus and thankyou

sometimesDanielle

Obviously gutted in fact pure wounded to lose on penalties. Where’s Waggers when you need him.
But in fairness Luton probably deserved it on thee Ed day. Did a number on us and I hope they ruffle a few EPL feathers

ajsccfc

Sheaf the best player for me, looked the most comfortable and seemed to eventually have a calming influence on others

JAM See

Sheaf and hamer best two. BNC did well too.

Allen crap

Dabo was poor. All the subs were.actially godden did alright tbf

It was just not a great performance but not bad either.

I wish I had watched on telly at home. Stuck in fucking boxpark and can't be arsed
Same here.

Watching a sea of orange walk down Wembley way isn't helping.

Ah well.

Blind-Faith

Wilson 7
Bnc 7
Doyle 5
Fadz 6
McNally 6
Bidwell 7
Sheaf 8 Motm
Kelly 7
Allen 5
Hamer 8
Vik 7

godden 7
Eccles 7
Palmer what was the fucking point?
Dabo 1 - manage to lace his boots and put his kit on, now fuck off out of our club you useless c**t

SkyblueTexan

We made tactical errors and ultimately losing Hamer cost us. Starting Allen against team of giant shithousers was a mistake. If Hamer didn't get injured we could have won this. Plain and simple. Palmer didn't offer anything and probably hasn't fully recovered. Team was a step slow and overawed by the occasion to start and the goal we conceded was preventable. Don't understand why Fadz didn't try to boot the ball out or take down Adebayo outside the box. We just got bullied by them like every other team in the division. What an ugly brand of football they play.

Otis

We were poor for the first 35 mins. No-one had a good game.

Second half was much better. Hard to rate the players to be honest.

Norton-Cuffy ran out of steam and was treading through treacle at the end. Vik looked dead on his feet too

I get the Palmer gamble, but there was no way he was lasting all through extra time too, after 5 months out. I thought he looked decent.

I didn't think Dabo was awful. His pen was poor, but that could have been anyone miss that. We had run out of nominated penalty takers, so very harsh to blame him for his miss (we all knew he was going to miss it didn't we)

cowboy1850

I'm more angrier at Allen than Dabo. The first half him, Sheaf and Kelly were terrible and hopefully all three never play together again.

pusbccfc

I'm afraid the real Jamie Allen showed up today. Looked like a Yr 5 against 6th form

Not going out and getting a CAM in January was an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread