Play-Off Final (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

We were talking play-off prospects last night and a mate said this years play-off final is at Old Trafford, does anyone out there know if this is correct ?

covcity4life

yes as far as i am aware it is because of champions league final

thats why JPT is even more important,only chance of wembley!

CTID

yes as far as i am aware it is because of champions league final

thats why JPT is even more important,only chance of wembley!

Am i going mad or did i not just read "We are very pleased to have found a solution which allowd the UEFA Champs League and all 3 play-off finals to be played at wembley in 2013" ???

Diehard Si

It's a rumour that's being going around but isn't true. They are at Wembley as proven by the link above by covross

covcity4life

Am i going mad or did i not just read "We are very pleased to have found a solution which allowd the UEFA Champs League and all 3 play-off finals to be played at wembley in 2013" ???

nah i didnt bother with the link because it hought i knew the answer haha

#superior:thinking about:

We could go to Wembley twice and its definitely possible. But in my eyes, promotion is more important than the JPT. I love the JPT, its a great competition and if we get to Wembley, win or lose, it will be a day i will never forget, but i just wanna get back to the Championship

Whilst I am not getting ahead of myself, the Championship Play Off Final is the most lucrative game in football. Does anyone know what the financial rewards could be for the club for winning the League One Play Off Final?

stupot07

Whilst I am not getting ahead of myself, the Championship Play Off Final is the most lucrative game in football. Does anyone know what the financial rewards could be for the club for winning the League One Play Off Final?

It's about £4m PL and TV and sponsorship.

Users who are viewing this thread