player ratings for tonight (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

But he will only have a year left...he currently has 2.

No, I meant they have just done what you describe in the 2012/13 season. The paying him off bit obviously didn't work or we wouldn't have wasted some of the precious time we have alive on this earth on this thread.

stupot07

If Wood was MOM, does that strengthen your case? NO! The point in question is.....Is Malaga good enough, and the general consensus is.....YES!!! He is.:facepalm:

Yet 4 managers seem to think he's not good enough, including our current manager who wants him to leave.

lordsummerisle

Yet 4 managers seem to think he's not good enough, including our current manager who wants him to leave.

Not exactly a consensus on this thread either on deciding that he is good enough.

Dongle and SBK don't make a consensus, not sure what they make(a marriage made in hell?), but certainly not a consensus.

Sky Blue Kid

All four of these managers haven't seen him play more than 2 games in the league, and both games he played were decent ones.

@ summerfuckingmoron.....look back over the Ratings, Malaga had 7's, 8's and a couple of 6's. Much better than Brown ever did. Btw I think you'll find quite a few more than Dongol and myself rate Malaga:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Originally Posted by SkyBlue_Taylor ... And Brown played for Man U, Malaga didn't make 1 appearance for Nice, I wonder what team is better.

Don't talk shit!!!....in 3 years at Man utd. Brown never played 1 game...A big fat ZERO!!!:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Career statistics

As of 8 March 2013[19][8] Club Season League FA Cup League Cup Europe Other[nb 1] Total Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Manchester United 2010–11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Bradford City (loan) 2010–11 3 0 0 0 0 0 – 0 0 3 0 Manchester United 2011–12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Doncaster Rovers (loan) 2011–12 3 0 0 0 0 0 – – 3 0 Oldham Athletic (loan) 2011–12 15 0 0 0 0 0 – – 15 0 Manchester United 2012–13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

torchomatic

waitinglight.jpg

Career statistics

As of 8 March 2013[19][8] Club Season League FA Cup League Cup Europe Other[nb 1] Total Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Manchester United 2010–11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Bradford City (loan) 2010–11 3 0 0 0 0 0 – 0 0 3 0 Manchester United 2011–12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Doncaster Rovers (loan) 2011–12 3 0 0 0 0 0 – – 3 0 Oldham Athletic (loan) 2011–12 15 0 0 0 0 0 – – 15 0 Manchester United 2012–13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Brighton Sky Blue

All four of these managers haven't seen him play more than 2 games in the league, and both games he played were decent ones.

@ summerfuckingmoron.....look back over the Ratings, Malaga had 7's, 8's and a couple of 6's. Much better than Brown ever did. Btw I think you'll find quite a few more than Dongol and myself rate Malaga:facepalm:

To be fair SBK, very few if any of us have seen Malaga in training day in day out, which is when the management and backroom staff will see what he's like on a more consistent basis. If it's his attitude, his ability, or both, Robins saw fit to transfer list him almost straight after being hired, which says all we need to know.

Sky Blue Kid

To be fair SBK, very few if any of us have seen Malaga in training day in day out, which is when the management and backroom staff will see what he's like on a more consistent basis. If it's his attitude, his ability, or both, Robins saw fit to transfer list him almost straight after being hired, which says all we need to know.

If the man is "Doing the business" on matchday(Nobody can say he hasn't) he should be played. this is the pivotal point in the argument, SAF has had some serious fall outs with players, but has still played them if they're playing well on match days. Any manager worth their salt will put aside any personal disagreements if the player is doing nothing wrong on the field. Mancini and Balotelli is the most recent high profile bust up, but he still played him.

torchomatic

You are the kind of person who would trawl for hours to prove the point. You won't find it because I never said it. Caught lying again. :jerkit:

I'm still waiting for apologies from last year from you. You can kiss my arse pal, You most definately said it, but I'm not trawling for hours through your posts. I'll let you prove you didn't:D

torchomatic

SBK will no doubt claim he gets training streamed to him over the net. :facepalm:

Grendel

I'm still waiting for apologies from last year from you. You can kiss my arse pal, You most definately said it, but I'm not trawling for hours through your posts. I'll let you prove you didn't:D

He didn't say it. For the record I'm going to dig up my estimated facts cement and see what I really said.

stupot07

If the man is "Doing the business" on matchday(Nobody can say he hasn't) he should be played. this is the pivotal point in the argument, SAF has had some serious fall outs with players, but has still played them if they're playing well on match days. Any manager worth their salt will put aside any personal disagreements if the player is doing nothing wrong on the field. Mancini and Balotelli is the most recent high profile bust up, but he still played him.

So all 4 managers have had a personal disagreement with Malaga.....and that's the reason they haven't played him?

Mucca Mad Boys

Originally Posted by SkyBlue_Taylor ... And Brown played for Man U, Malaga didn't make 1 appearance for Nice, I wonder what team is better.

Don't talk shit!!!....in 3 years at Man utd. Brown never played 1 game...A big fat ZERO!!!:facepalm:

Malaga played 2 (probably subbed after 60m) games for Nice, hardly worth splitting hairs over. Brown hasn't made a 1st appearance for Man U, but that level is x10 of that at Nice, midtable in a mediocre league (in comparison to the other major leagues), Brown is 19, so bar skill, his age would mean he wouldn't appear much for Man U, given they have: Rio, Vidic, Jones, Evans and Smalling in the 1sts... On Man U, I do remember a certain, CL and WC winner in Pique not getting into Man U starting team!

Malaga is 25 and hasn't done anything of note in football, Brown at least has time on his side to improve and make it as a mediocre Championship team, Malaga is in the reserves at CCFC, at 25...

Missed point... Again *sigh*

Sky Blue Kid

So all 4 managers have had a personal disagreement with Malaga.....and that's the reason they haven't played him?

What's wrong stupot07......You're like a "Stuck record" on this subject mate. If you've said it once you've said it 6 times. Common sense will tell you if a player is doing the Biz on the pitch,........You play him.
I think it was(Will probably get corrected here) George Hudson sparked up a Ciggie before he got off the pitch at Half Time on quite a few occasions. He was too good a player so was played even because of this.

Sky Blue Kid

Malaga played 2 (probably subbed after 60m) games for Nice, hardly worth splitting hairs over. Brown hasn't made a 1st appearance for Man U, but that level is x10 of that at Nice, midtable in a mediocre league (in comparison to the other major leagues), Brown is 19, so bar skill, his age would mean he wouldn't appear much for Man U, given they have: Rio, Vidic, Jones, Evans and Smalling in the 1sts... On Man U, I do remember a certain, CL and WC winner in Pique not getting into Man U starting team!

Malaga is 25 and hasn't done anything of note in football, Brown at least has time on his side to improve and make it as a mediocre Championship team, Malaga is in the reserves at CCFC, at 25...

Missed point... Again *sigh*

Missed point...**Double Sigh**
You tried to "Big up" your post by saying Brown has played for Man utd....HE HASN'T!

Sky Blue Kid

You are the kind of person who would trawl for hours to prove the point. You won't find it because I never said it. Caught lying again. :jerkit:

I'm not lying, arsehole wether you said it as a joke or not I couldn't give a fuck.You said it!
Do you or do you not park at the Ricoh? If so who pays? simple question. If I'm lying how do I know you go to the Home games with your Father?

Grendel

I'm not lying, arsehole wether you said it as a joke or not I couldn't give a feck.You said it!
Do you or do you not park at the Ricoh? If so who pays? simple question. If I'm lying how do I know you go to the Home games with your Father?

Backtrack, backtrack, slither, slither.....

Brighton Sky Blue

This season the defence has been abysmal at times and has led to us securing barely as many clean sheets as we got last season-if Malaga looked anywhere close to helping fix the problem he would've at least been tried in a few games, like Cameron. He wasn't, and we went and brought another body in instead; you can talk about 'doing the business on the pitch', but if he was shite every week in training no sane manager will ever pick him.

Might explain why Thorn was the only one to ever rate him.

lordsummerisle

I'm not lying, arsehole wether you said it as a joke or not I couldn't give a fuck.You said it!

Are you Darth Vader and Torch Luke Skywalker?

"Torch, I am your father"!

Sky Blue Kid

Not back tracking..telling it as it is......Now! back tracking is when someone claims a "Estimate" as a "Fact" by saying "My statements are taken from xyz.couldn'tgiveafuck.com and their "Estimated transfer fees, are Facts":slap:

Sky Blue Kid

This season the defence has been abysmal at times and has led to us securing barely as many clean sheets as we got last season-if Malaga looked anywhere close to helping fix the problem he would've at least been tried in a few games, like Cameron. He wasn't, and we went and brought another body in instead; you can talk about 'doing the business on the pitch', but if he was shite every week in training no sane manager will ever pick him.

Might explain why Thorn was the only one to ever rate him.

So, SAF is a shit manager then!
Wasn't it SAF who put Malaga's name forward to Thorn?.....Don't think I'm dreaming on this one! Certain it was him! anyone throw any light on this one?:eek:

Brighton Sky Blue

So, SAF is a shit manager then!
Wasn't it SAF who put Malaga's name forward to Thorn?.....Don't think I'm dreaming on this one! Certain it was him! anyone throw any light on this one?:eek:

He might have put it forward as a holiday destination.

stupot07

What's wrong stupot07......You're like a "Stuck record" on this subject mate. If you've said it once you've said it 6 times. Common sense will tell you if a player is doing the Biz on the pitch,........You play him.
I think it was(Will probably get corrected here) George Hudson sparked up a Ciggie before he got off the pitch at Half Time on quite a few occasions. He was too good a player so was played even because of this.

Sorry broken record time -why did 4 managers overlook him and exclude him from he match squad. And he was shite (like the rest of the team) in the second half vs Bury, his last half for us.

Grendel

From what I remember...Didn't our midfield capitulate and let Bury run through them and our defence?...Lp time!

No they put John linell Lewis on and he dominated Malaga. Perhaps your "lives stream" went down so you missed the sub?

stupot07

Don't see anything wrong with giving him a chance if he has a massive turnaround in pre-season and Pressley thinks he's improved.

Nor me. However it does worry me thah Pressley wants a squad of 24, which realistic means squad places for only 4 centrebacks.....edge, Malaga, Willis and 1 other. If they are our options you can pretty much write off a promotion push IMO

Brighton Sky Blue

Nor me. However it does worry me thah Pressley wants a squad of 24, which realistic means squad places for only 4 centrebacks.....edge, Malaga, Willis and 1 other. If they are our options you can pretty much write off a promotion push IMO

We'd be doing well to stay up with those guys at the back-barely a season's professional football (in England) between them. An experienced leader at centre half is vital or the defence will fall to pieces every time.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Well, this is what I said:

Well, your impression is wrong. They don't. My Dad pays for our pass for Car Park C and it has always been paid to ACL never the club. The Club do not see a penny. We pay £200 a year, so times that by a full car park - or at a tenner a time for the people who just turn up. Nice little earner, eh?

So, as you can see. Nothing like what you accused me of. Now, stop lying.

Users who are viewing this thread