Doyle 5 - struggling
Bayliss 5 - similar to Andreu
Andreu 5 - anonymous but we need to win the second balls to get him on it
Hiwula 5 - anonymous
Bakayoko 6 - unlucky not to score

Subs
Biamou 6 - won a few things in the air but some iffy decision making
Brown 6 - looked assured

Overall, we look a bit disjointed. Despite that made a couple of chances. Midfield all need to sharpen up, Kelly back in for Doyle might help.

CovisGod

Watching a different game to me, I thought Bayliss was our stand out player, Bakayoko looked lively too.

Esoterica

O'Brien 7 - Rooted to his line for much of the game which invited some pressure but made a couple of smart saves when called upon
Mason 6 - Willing runner up the left but no real end product.
Sterling 5 - Not in the game in going forward, Barcham had him for pace. Struggling to see the hype so far.
Davies 8 - Won everything in the air. Thank god he was back for this game.
Hyam 7 - Did well against a bombardment. Doesn't look out of place in L1
Ogogo 8 - Carrying the defensive midfield. Got loads of blocks and 50-50s in.
Doyle 5 - Not quick enough for tight first halves in L1. Can't get near the opposition to win the ball and his pace make his passes too hurried.
Bayliss 7 - Involved in everything good we did today. Not a lot of space so didn't always suit his dribbling style.
Andreu 6 - Didn't get enough of the ball and when he did was hacked by Wimbledon. They'd clearly singled him out before the game.
Hiwula 5 - First touch let him down when played in by Bayliss and is stuck too far out on the left for me.
Bakayoko 6 - Should have scored in the second half when played through but didn't get enough on his shot. Looked lively enough first half though

Biamou 6 - Looked a threat and gave us more of a focal point but gave away a couple of silly fouls
Brown 6 Not on long but looked very composed and better positioning defensively than Mason

Nick

Administrator
I did like the traditional bad touch from their player setting up ogogu to just run and kick the ball and player as hard as he could

larry_david

I'm assuming as the season goes on Doyle will slowly drop out. Need Kelly back fit. Is it League Cup this week?

Legia Sky Blue

O'Brien - 7 decent save near the end, perhaps could have helped defence by coming off his line a bit more
Sterling - 5 disappointing again - thought he would offer more coming forward & not the strongest defensively
Davies - 9 immense, really stood up against battering ram type forwards
Hyam - 8 also stood up strong - good game
Mason - 6 first half could have put more pressure on opposition crossing but fairly solid
Bayliss - 7.5 looked our most dangerous player going forward, shame we couldn't get him more involved
Ogogo - 5.5 disappointing today, outmuscled & outpaced at times which I didn't expect after a good debut last week
Doyle - 6 not his most dynamic game - won the ball well at times & played some neat passes to feet of forwards
Andreu - 5 never got in the game, but wasn't his type of match really
Bakayoko - 6.5 fairly encouraging start, made some good runs, surprised he was subbed
Hiwula - 5 as with Andreu never really got in the game & had a really poor touch when Bayliss set him up in 1st half
Biamou - 6.5 looked to get involved from the off mixing it physically with their defenders
Brown - 6 a bit worrying when he went to ground making the tackle in penalty area but got away with it

A bruising game & probably a decent enough point in the end. Bit of a learning curve for some of our younger players but they should come out of it the stronger for it. I'm still positive about our season & this game will not be one we will be thinking of further into the season, but it is another game gelling the team together. Onwards & upwards!

LilleSkyBlue

O'Brien 7 - good saves, some wayward kicking

Sterling 5 - all right but don't yet see how he's better than Grimmer
Davies 7 - header after header
Hyam 7 - block after block
Mason 6 - a turbo Kelly-Evans and similarly maybe too small?

Ogogo 6 - did all right
Doyle 6 - too much shanking it forwards but all right

Bayliss 8 - ace though some over-fancy stuff led to losing the ball sometimes
Andreu 6 - thought he looked neat though didn't influence things that much
Hiwula 4 - didn't notice him apart from the heavy touch

Bagayoko 5 - exactly how I expected him to look: awkward, mobile and largely unthreatening. Showed signs he might turn out to be better than JCH and Max all the same.

Biamou 6 - did pretty well and had a good shot
Brown 6 - staked his claim, looked tidy but surely that was a penalty?

Londonccfcfan

Lob 6 , Couple of decent saves
Sterling; 5 Not impressed at all. Grimmer all day for for me.
Hyam; 7
Davies; 7
Mason; 4, Defensivesly awful
Bayliss; 7 , Best player on pitch 2/3 defence splitting passes. But did not get into the game enough.
Doyle;5
Ogogu; 6
Andreu;6
Hiwula; 4. Very disappointed with what I saw, wasn’t at fault first half as he was played wide left.
Bakayoko;3 Awful, offers zilch , cannot believe we paid 200k for him. Free would have been too much.

Brown; 6 ; Much better than Mason.
Biamou6; Plain and simple should have started. As soon as he came on, there was someone holding ball up and wanted to win every header. Had the one moment of magic that pulled out a world class save from their keeper.

Robins ; 4

Was worst first half performance I have seen since we were 4 nil vs Oxford away. Very very lucky we weren’t 4 nil down at half time. We were 2nd best in every department.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Lob 6 , Couple of decent saves
Sterling; 5 Not impressed at all. Grimmer all day for for me.
Hyam; 7
Davies; 7
Mason; 4, Defensivesly awful
Bayliss; 7 , Best player on pitch 2/3 defence splitting passes. But did not get into the game enough.
Doyle;5
Ogogu; 6
Andreu;6
Hiwula; 4. Very disappointed with what I saw, wasn’t at fault first half as he was played wide left.
Bakayoko;3 Awful, offers zilch , cannot believe we paid 200k for him. Free would have been too much.

Brown; 6 ; Much better than Mason.
Biamou6; Plain and simple should have started. As soon as he came on, there was someone holding ball up and wanted to win every header. Had the one moment of magic that pulled out a world class save from their keeper.

Robins ; 4

Was worst first half performance I have seen since we were 4 nil vs Oxford away. Very very lucky we weren’t 4 nil down at half time. We were 2nd best in every department.

Those ratings for Mason & Bakayoko are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread