Player Ratings (2 Viewers)

junglej13

Agree with most on here. Fleck was excellent. Murphy and Kent very frustrating. I thought Fortune did ok though. Actually thought he offered more than Armstrong who was very quiet today. Also a mention for Stokes who has been very steady in nearly every game I've seen.

Evo1883

My only issue with stokes is thatnhis distribution is still not good enough ..its actually effecting murphy in a sense that he he is always coming deeper for the ball leaving himself far too much to do , and stokes never really looks to play in the spaces for murphy to run onto , that comes from fleck but hes already too central .
There is never a ball played by stokes that has murphy running diagonally towards the box onto the ball EVER, so in essence he is touching chalk all game .
He can defend fine , but simply cannot attack in a way that will allow murphy to flourish ..which is ashame

stupot07

I'm surprised a few have marked RCC down as a 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Wasn't a good performance. But it wasn't a bad performance either.

Blackpool seem to have turned the corner. And the way they were set up shows they gave us respect. They came for a point and defended well. Nobody up front for us had space. Fleck played well. But he was the furthest forward that got a little bit of space.

RCC had another decent game. He is allowing our defence to play with confidence. They were in control most of the time.

We need to get used to teams playing against us this way. They know that if they allow us to play we will get chances. But most defences will not be as good.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Morris AND Cole I would have thought. Maybe rest Kent, or just play one up front and drop Fortune.

If we play one up top, then surely it has to be Fortune or Tudgay? Thought Fortune was one of our better players yesterday, 100% effort but let down by the other 3 playing as individuals rather than as an effective unit around him.

Morris for Fleck is the obvious swop and Cole (if ready) for Kent possibly?

shy_tall_knight

Football is a game of opinions but MAF as man of the match is beyond me. Their centre backs managed him easily.he lost possession constantly and offered no goal threat, if Reda hadn't got injured I'm sure he would have been replaced by Tudguy. Fleck also had an average game was guilty of giving the ball away but equally worked hard often to win it back, his first half shot also explains why he only scores a couple of goals a year. I thought stokes had a good game especially first half but seond half when tracking back seemed to be really struggling to run properly.not sure whether his stamina is still an issue, rarely got forward in the second half. The loanees as has been said their final ball was missing but this will improve if they had someone in the box to cross it to

covcity4life

Wasn't a good performance. But it wasn't a bad performance either.

Blackpool seem to have turned the corner. And the way they were set up shows they gave us respect. They came for a point and defended well. Nobody up front for us had space. Fleck played well. But he was the furthest forward that got a little bit of space.

RCC had another decent game. He is allowing our defence to play with confidence. They were in control most of the time.

We need to get used to teams playing against us this way. They know that if they allow us to play we will get chances. But most defences will not be as good.

Well said

JulianDarbyFTW

Football is a game of opinions but MAF as man of the match is beyond me. Their centre backs managed him easily.he lost possession constantly and offered no goal threat, if Reda hadn't got injured I'm sure he would have been replaced by Tudguy. Fleck also had an average game was guilty of giving the ball away but equally worked hard often to win it back, his first half shot also explains why he only scores a couple of goals a year. I thought stokes had a good game especially first half but seond half when tracking back seemed to be really struggling to run properly.not sure whether his stamina is still an issue, rarely got forward in the second half. The loanees as has been said their final ball was missing but this will improve if they had someone in the box to cross it to

Haha! There was one Blackpool break that had Stokes running back and he looked like a little old man chasing after the bus. Comedy gold.

That said, he was giving everything. Top marks to him for that.

pete212

Surprised to see Murphy getting a few poor ratings. Yes frustrating, but he was our main dangerman.
More so than Kent, who has some skills but no end product.
Can see why Cole and Eagles are so desperately wanted to come in

Nick

Administrator
Surprised to see Murphy getting a few poor ratings. Yes frustrating, but he was our main dangerman.
More so than Kent, who has some skills but no end product.
Can see why Cole and Eagles are so desperately wanted to come in
Stokes was most dangerous with his shot

covcity4life

It's good Murphy take along rangers. Keepers the goalie on their toes. But he needs to start passing and crossing earlier

Grendel

I'm surprised a few have marked RCC down as a 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yes he looks a fair prospect. I hope he's on a reasonable length contract

It's too early to say but he looks potentially very good. Catching crosses he is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread