Player ratings (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Amazing Camara pre game shot of Willis,
One minute literally of Hands over his face.

I presume nerves being a local lad. I was the same , could barely breath watching on TV.

Well done Jorden!!!!!
Our best defender despite what cavemen non educated football fans think

Hobo

Burge, Biamou 9
McNulty, Willis, Hyam, Kelly, Bayliss, Doyle 8
Stokes, Grimmer, Shipley, Ponticelli 7
JCH 6

Hobo

Kelly is very underrated. Said it before, was made the scapegoat when he returned from injury and things weren't going well

Some get frustrated when he passes sideways and backwards. But he keeps it simple and rarely gives the ball away and also very disciplined positionally. Great skill sets to have.

Makes me chuckle when our fans can be heard screaming for city players to get it forward...then accuse teams like Notts County of hoof ball. Thankfully we have players like Kelly.

steve82

Burge 9
Grimmer 7.5
Willis 8.5
Hyam 9
Stokes 7.5
Doyle 9.5
Kelly 9.5
Bayliss 8
Shipley 8
Mcnulty 9.5
Biamou 9.5

JCH 6
Ponticelli 6

A few top draw performances last night, Burge was class, McNulty’s movement was quality and Biamou’s determination and desire with two great goals capped off a top night getting the applause he deserved.

Kelly and Doyle won the midfield battle and dragged us along in the second half. A captains performance and Kelly was class too

A huge mention to Dom Hyam tho, a very mature composed performance from the young man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cavan O'Doherty

I’m well and truly putting the sky blue glasses on and giving everyone a ten! At the end of the day football won, not that pathetic hoofball that was on show by them last night. Kelly, Bayliss, Biamou and McNulty particularly stood out for me, but everyone rose to the occasion and I’m probably doing others a disservice by not mentioning them. There’s simply too many excellent performances to mention!

Adge

Burge 8 Delivered when it mattered and could say the turning point was the save from Stead.
Grimmer 7 Reasonable game but possibly could have done better for the goal.
Stokes 8 Well up for it last night and solid, done well going forward too.
Hyam 8 Not bad for a back up!
Willis 8 A rock all night.
Doyle 8 A real captain who we have been missing for years.Terrier like from him as usual nearly capped off with a goal from the free kick.
Bayliss 8 Only negative was everyone was watching him. Expect the bids imminently.
Kelly 9 Had the measure of the midfield throughout the game and used the ball well all night, great pull back for McNulty and has really come to the fore in the latter part of the season.
McNulty 9 Again played above the level with his intelligence and running capped it off with a goal aswell.
Biamou 9 Man of the match and has had a great second half of the season. Didn't rate him earlier on but is proving me and others wrong and long may it continue into next season.

Sub's JCH 7
Ponticellli 6

Robins 10

Sky Blue army 10. 12th man that helped us get over the line. Fantastic support yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread