Players on International Duty (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Lati played the first half vs Canada. From what I saw, it was another game where he was relatively anonymous playing just in front of the back 4. Didn't get many touches of the ball, teammates choosing not to give him the ball even when in space. Losing 1-0 when he went off.

2nd half, Jamaica pulled 3 goals back in response to Canada's 2. Result Canada 2-3 Jamaica. The ex-Fox Demarai Grey sent off for 2 bookables in the 83rd and 84th minute :LOL:

4-4 on aggregate. Jamaica go through to the Semi-finals.

Sky Blue Harry H

Lati played the first half vs Canada. From what I saw, it was another game where he was relatively anonymous playing just in front of the back 4. Didn't get many touches of the ball, teammates choosing not to give him the ball even when in space. Losing 1-0 when he went off.

2nd half, Jamaica pulled 3 goals back in response to Canada's 2. Result Canada 2-3 Jamaica. The ex-Fox Demarai Grey sent off for 2 bookables in the 83rd and 84th minute :LOL:

4-4 on aggregate. Jamaica go through to the Semi-finals.

Just watched the highlights. Amazing comeback by Jamaica. The jamaican keeper made some outstanding saves first half to keep them in the game.

Happy_Martian

The stream I was watching had a live chat running and there was a fair bit of negativity about Lati after the game. "Not a CM", "Not even a RB", "Shouldn't wear the shirt again" etc. He started as a cover for the back 4 but as the half went on, he got further forward. I think he's really struggling to find his best role or the under-fire Jamaica Manager can't decide where to play him and the different styles we and Jamaica play isn't helping him settle into a consistent role. A similar case to Wright and Simms, it could be that Robins is trying to fit a round peg into a square hole.

SlowerThanPlatt

I’ve just read Jamaica have been in talks to get Simms to declare for them too!

Unlike Palmer and Latibeaudiere, he’s never been capped by England at youth level.

Users who are viewing this thread