Playing Catch Up! (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Ok, so I've just arrived back in the land of Tile Hill after a glorious week bodyboarding in Cornwall. So...... last thing I've seen from the world of CCFC was the MK Don's result from just before I hit the road last Friday. Can't be bothered to go through a weeks worth of bollocks news articles in the Telegraph so can anybody give me a quick speed catch up of anything of interest/important that I might of missed?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

did they not have the internet in Cornwall ?

In short,

no-one has signed
no-one has left
no agreement on where we will play next year
no-one has seen Fisher
SISU appealing the court case
Grendal is arguing with everyone

As you were !!!

pastythegreat

Had no Internet on the campsite and wasn't paying £3.50 a day for the WiFi. When I was out during the day I was either driving somewhere or on the beach/in the sea so never really looked at the news!
It's nice to leave the world behind sometimes, do you not agree?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Yep just back from corfu with family and haven't missed it at all. Totally agree

afan4life

in a nutshell

nothing , no wins, no players in.no players out,no takeover ...no hope ..but in Doyle we trust ffs

steve82

Ok, so I've just arrived back in the land of Tile Hill after a glorious week bodyboarding in Cornwall. So...... last thing I've seen from the world of CCFC was the MK Don's result from just before I hit the road last Friday. Can't be bothered to go through a weeks worth of bollocks news articles in the Telegraph so can anybody give me a quick speed catch up of anything of interest/important that I might of missed?

I'm still down here.... monsoon season it seems! I've 4G so I'm in the loop.

pastythegreat

Wet and wild Perranporth, another week to go luckily. So hopefully some sun will return!
Fingers are crossed for you! We were up in Newquay, although next year we're looking at either Perranporth or Portreath.
Was in Perranporth on Wednesday. Wind broke our beach tent

steve82

Fingers are crossed for you! We were up in Newquay, although next year we're looking at either Perranporth or Portreath.
Was in Perranporth on Wednesday. Wind broke our beach tent

Cheers, was watching the film Twister last night with the kids as the rain and winds lashed on the windows for extra dramatics.

You don't get that experience at the cinema!

Sbarcher

Off to Croyde surfing this week so not too bothered about the weather. Back for ko Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread