Playoffs 24 (1 Viewer)

Is it too early to book train tickets? Only £30 return from Warwick at the moment.

Terry_dactyl

Crazy Ex Girlfriend Sleeping GIF

rob9872

They'll probably be on strike anyway

skyblu3sk

I am looking the other way.

Now 16 points clear of the bottom 3.

No way we are going to be in any kind of relegation fight this season is there

Let's just keep the run going and see where we are in a few weeks time, before thinking of the top 6.
That's not like you! Where's your optimism!

skyblu3sk

Only one day in, but new year, same old shit.
🤣🤣🤣I have to admit start of the season I pegged us to fall just short of the playoffs and I think we still could. I do think we'd smash it the year after if we keep the group together.

skyblue1991

I am looking the other way.

Now 16 points clear of the bottom 3.

No way we are going to be in any kind of relegation fight this season is there

Let's just keep the run going and see where we are in a few weeks time, before thinking of the top 6.
Too sensible of a post for SBT, get gone!

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

If we can do Lesta, and Hull lose or draw to Norwich and Sunlun lose to Ipswich........................................ we drop into 6th place!!!!

covcity4life

If doesn't happen this year does feel like our trajectory is still taking us upwards overall. Next year with less upheaval and a few good additions we could target autos let alone top 6

Sky Blue Harry H

If doesn't happen this year does feel like our trajectory is still taking us upwards overall. Next year with less upheaval and a few good additions we could target autos let alone top 6
That's how I feel about next season, should we fall short. If Burnley are relegated, I think they'll run away with it, but less certain of Sheff Utd. Us v Luton or Hull next season for 2nd place (sneaky feeling they'll be strong if they splash the cash like they have been, with M'Boro thereabouts) I haven't worked out the contenders for the 2025/26 season yet !

higgs

20/1 a big price with sky bet for promotion if we get 6th I'd fancy us to beat Ipswich and then best west brom in the final can see them taking Leeds in the semi

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread