Please-who is Coventry City football club?? (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

I am hoping it is an administrator.
I am hoping he also finds a way to show SISU did legally wrote off the 45 million
I am hoping if we get a new owner they work out successfully club and respect for fans = £
I am just hoping

Sky Blue Pete

The reason for asking is I thought it would be whichever company owned the football league share and that was and I assume is ccfc ltd. If so who is talking to the football league about the deduction? Who is paying the players?

For the first time in all this I am utterly confused

Mr T - Sukka!

We are a well financed and run football club. With mega rich owners with Premier League ambitions.

We own our own ground and we will be top of which ever league we find our selves in. Our aim is to be in the permier leauge and playing champions leauge by 2015!

We sell out home and away due to our brilliant entertaining football, its hard to get a matchday ticket due to over 28,000 season ticket holders.

Then i woke up. Damnn!

coundonskyblue

Maybe we should bombard the football league with emails demanding to know answers. For a start:

Where are the players registered to?

What do they consider "the club"?

Will they allow Sisu to take the golden share back?

Do the league know who has actually owned us these last few years?

Why did it take so long for the points deduction to be implemented?

I dont see why fans shouldn't be privy to that information.

paulcalf

The Team have been docked 10 points
It is still unclear where the golden share that allows the team to play currently sits. This is crucial as it could affect the sale of the 'Club'.

CCFC Ltd are in admin. In past accounts: The Company is principally involved in the playing activities of a Football Club. The parent undertaking of the company is Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Ltd. Sky Blue Sport & Leisure Ltd is the ultimate parent undertaking.

City Football Club (Holdings) Ltd: In past accounts: The Company operates as a holding company and undertakes some of the commercial activities of Managing Coventry City Football Club. The immediate parent company is Otium Entertainment Group Ltd. Sky Blue Sport & Leisure Ltd is the ultimate parent undertaking.

Sky Blue Sport & Leisure Ltd: The group is principally engaged in the operation of various sports related businesses including a football club. The company is engaged as a holding company. The majority shareholding of this company is held by Investment Funds under the Management of SISU Capital Limited. The group also received loans from ARVO Master Fund Limited, a company with an interest in shares of group companies.

SISU Capital Limited: Principal activity is Fund Management Services. Key driver of group's financial performance is its assets under management. Directors listed as Joy Seppala & Dermot Coleman. Joy holds more of the shares.

Past claims by the Club that CCFC Ltd was just a non trading property company are rubbish. The Club claim (Holdings) own the Golden share which allows the to play in the league. It wouldn't surprise me if they have done an illegal transfer of the share to (Holdings) this may mean the League punish us with more points, but it also may mean that SISU retain ownership of the club and screw us over even more.

If the golden share is with (Holdings) then the administrator for CCFC Ltd can't sell the Club. So if CFFC has no assets and doesn't own the golden share then their isn't much cash for the creditors. SISU may well have been clever enough to screw ACL out of £1.3Million and still retain ownership of the club. Much of the £60m owed by CCFC Ltd is to Funds managed by SISU, which means the funds are the major creditors. I really hope not but i wouldn't be surprised if this ends up that SISU still control the Club, they could decide to keep us or sell us to whoever they like, it may also mean the team gets another points deduction for 3rd party ownership/dodgy finances. I bloody hope this doesn't happen, but i think SISU know what they are doing when it comes to this sort of thing.

This information is based on my research & thoughts, im not a legal expert and do not claim this is all 100% correct, in fact i hope my suspicions are wrong!

I look forward to hearing other fans thoughts and getting a proper answer from the League about who actually owns the Golden Share!

Users who are viewing this thread