pleased we're winng, but so irritating ... (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Year after year ofmisery and failure and the season in not there we do this!

I so want to join the scabs, but can't bring myself to.

PUSB

Covrock

Agree. Chuffed to bits city are doing well. All I want to do is go and watch Coventry City play in Coventry.

skyblue1991

I'm pleased you don't go. Calling your fellow fans 'scabs' for supporting their football team is frankly disgusting!

Nick

Administrator
I went today, enjoyed it apart from the cold. Was good to see football again!

CJ_covblaze

The team is playing in the wrong place. The fans aren't wrong for being there too.

BigadamL

i can honestly say ive really thought about it and been so tempted. i work with a girl who goes and has said its the best we have played for a long while.

i just cant bring myself to it

love city, hate SISU

Otis

Would love to be watching the City of course, but this has to be nothing to do with how well we are doing and everything to do with us playing 34 miles away from our home.

hill83

Sorry, but you are scab if you go to sixfields.
You are supporting sisu if you are going .
Keep cov in cov

pSl688y.gif

Bennosdancingfeet

I was so close to letting the temptation get to me today. Told the missus I was going, even when and sat in my car, turned the engine on, drove down charter avenue M1 bound and thought as I got to the A45, what are you doing and drove home. It's getting hard to stay away, I feel ashamed

skyblue1991

Sorry, but you are scab if you go to sixfields.
You are supporting sisu if you are going .
Keep cov in cov

No. I am totally against SISU. Playing in Northampton isn't ideal but I'm a Coventry City fan and Coventry City are playing at Sixfields for the time being so I shall go to watch them if I wish to do so.

Nobody is right or wrong in this situation. The fans calling other fans 'scabs' for their choice in going is the only thing wrong here.

SkyBlueSid

I can't bring myself to go either. While they are in Northampton, they aren't really my team. And that's what hurts.

Listening to CWR, Linnell just made a comment about how the current form shows that the city of Coventry can actually have a successful team. And without a shred of irony.

Nick

Administrator
I can't bring myself to go either. While they are in Northampton, they aren't really my team. And that's what hurts.

Listening to CWR, Linnell just made a comment about how the current form shows that the city of Coventry can actually have a successful team. And without a shred of irony.

To be honest it still feels like the same team but more like an away game.

ccfc_Tom

i can honestly say ive really thought about it and been so tempted. i work with a girl who goes and has said its the best we have played for a long while.

i just cant bring myself to it

love city, hate SISU
Go to away games

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No. I am totally against SISU. Playing in Northampton isn't ideal but I'm a Coventry City fan and Coventry City are playing at Sixfields for the time being so I shall go to watch them if I wish to do so.

Nobody is right or wrong in this situation. The fans calling other fans 'scabs' for their choice in going is the only thing wrong here.

I wont set foot in the place but have got friends who go past us as they go in all good natured. Most of the scab callers are Wums why I dont know there have only been two occassions that the term scab has been used on the hill. One was because of that stupid woman at the first game and the pissed up blokes a few games ago,by the way they haven't been back since.

italiahorse

I was so close to letting the temptation get to me today. Told the missus I was going, even when and sat in my car, turned the engine on, drove down charter avenue M1 bound and thought as I got to the A45, what are you doing and drove home. It's getting hard to stay away, I feel ashamed

TF said we will come back. ....... Well done.

Ashdown1

'Isn't ideal' FFS !!

percy

everyone that went today give, yourselves a pat on the back and everyone that stayed away give yourselves an even bigger pat on the back.

GaryPendrysEyes

I am personally not prepared to give Sisu, (who have fooked over my club, the fans and my City in a completely cynical attempt to get the Ricoh with no regard to anyone or anything) any of my money. They took us to Northants as part of their game plan, and I sure as hell wouldnt be paying them for doing it.

Snozz_is_god

Sitting on the fence there Percy? But you're right, it's a free world, we can all make our own choices.

I won't go until we play back at the Ricoh

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just as a matter of interest, what was the attendance today? (City fans, away fans and on the Hill?) Notice I didn't say "home" fans!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread