Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (5 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

Torps been a bit causal at times tonight. Pace of the game is surprising him a bit (maybe bit much to ask him playing all the games)

skybluecam

It really wasn't very good at all. It only seems not as bad because it was directly after Godden did the miss of the century. I think you're a bit too sentimental about Simms to be honest.
delusional. Weak foot, under pressure from near the edge of the box. Would've been a very good goal to score from there

PVA

Palmer looking a threat now and causing them problems.

Saka and Wright on at some point and we can beat these.

I think it's been a decent performance really.

covcity4life

Frustrating to miss a golden(not godden) chance! But overall we have played quite well considering the changes.

Both teams in it. Let's see if we can nick a goal in second half. Clean sheet would be massive too

Wouldn't make any changes yet. Last 20-25 get wright and saka on

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

delusional. Weak foot, under pressure from near the edge of the box. Would've been a very good goal to score from there

There's absolutely no correlation at all between the posters quoting my post, and those that were moaning before the game when they thought Simms wasn't playing, and Godden was.

Blind-Faith

Tough watch that, Goddens miss an absolute horror show, if he’s fully match fit he scores that. If that was Wright I’d be going mad so I have to critique the same.

Look good at the back but without Saka and ohare , we look a bit lost up top

stupot07

Was that xG for Simms’ chance? It definitely was not a clear cut opportunity.

If Gooden/Bidwell was onside, that’s a bad bad miss.

Next time he moans about game time all Robins has to do is show him that replay.

Godden was onside.

He was being played on by 2 defenders and the keeper.

828a210050d882a0d5fe9ed8b1ef1356.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread