Match Thread PNE (A) Weds 20th Oct, 7.45 (4 Viewers)

Seb

I suspect the thinking is we have most attacking players fit at present so let Jones play U23s so hopefully he'll be up to speed as the season wears on and we need to make changes
I agree, leave jones to build himself up as long as we're doing good and dont rush him back

Liquid Gold

Their fans not happy about 5-3-2. Apparently they are playing full backs as wing backs so 7 defensive players in there.

duffer

About time Gustavo O'hare and centre backs scored some goals between them

Good point, but it might be a bit ambitious for them *all* to chip in tonight. I'm listening on the radio, but will be happy to offer my unvarnished opinions regardless. :)

SlowerThanPlatt

I suspect the thinking is we have most attacking players fit at present so let Jones play U23s so hopefully he'll be up to speed as the season wears on and we need to make changes

Isn’t he seen as a left wing back now? That’s where he’s come on in the league and been playing in 23s I think.

O’Hare has played every minute available this season and will continue to do so so he’s not getting in there anytime soon

ccfc1234

Looks like our strongest team and the bench has some decent options. Hope those with the shirt show why they are keeping others out the team.

better days

Isn’t he seen as a left wing back now? That’s where he’s come on in the league and been playing in 23s I think.

O’Hare has played every minute available this season and will continue to do so so he’s not getting in there anytime soon
He's only played there 3 or 4 times to give us an option in emergencies
Since Todd Kane arrived we've had a bit more cover
Jones has asked to play U23s for match fitness providing it doesn't hurt the first team squad
O'Hare won't be able to play 46 games this season with all the punishment he has to take

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

Gyo starts

SlowerThanPlatt

He's only played there 3 or 4 times to give us an option in emergencies
Since Todd Kane arrived we've had a bit more cover
Jones has asked to play U23s for match fitness providing it doesn't hurt the first team squad
O'Hare won't be able to play 46 games this season with all the punishment he has to take

O’Hare has been here 3 seasons and hasn’t missed a game yet. Even when he got that nasty cut on his forehead

better days

O’Hare has been here 3 seasons and hasn’t missed a game yet. Even when he got that nasty cut on his forehead
Amazing really STP but all such runs come to an end eventually - although I hope it doesn't for COH of course
You only have to go back to last year when for several weeks we only had a half fit Max available up front

procdoc

Amazing really STP but all such runs come to an end eventually - although I hope it doesn't for COH of course
You only have to go back to last year when for several weeks we only had a half fit Max available up front
And we still managed to survive, says a lot about the management

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Anybody else written this game off tonight and is just going to watch it expecting the worst?

hate playing at Deepdale… I worked out earlier - since being relegated from the premier league we’ve played them 29 times and won 3 - only 2 in the league… the last league win was 15 league games ago

SlowerThanPlatt

Anybody else written this game off tonight and is just going to watch it expecting the worst?

hate playing at Deepdale… I worked out earlier - since being relegated from the premier league we’ve played them 29 times and won 3 - only 2 in the league… the last league win was 15 league games ago

It’s a strange record really as a lot of them have been in the Championship where there’s not been a lot between us over the years

Sky Blue Pete

Every one

Users who are viewing this thread