Pokemon Go (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Installed this the other day to see what it is all about, strangely addictive.

It makes you go to places in real life to collect things and hunt pokemon, nice concept to get people out of the house and actual moving :)

I am too old for the old pokemon craze!

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Think the adult version is to drive to better locations and take a walk that's how I've been playing it anyway gateway back to my youth :) very simple idea but it's blood effective and addictive

Astute

It makes you go to places in real life to collect things and hunt pokemon, nice concept to get people out of the house and actual moving :)

I would download it if they had an alcohol one and it sent you to the pub to search it out.

Nick

Administrator
Think the adult version is to drive to better locations and take a walk that's how I've been playing it anyway gateway back to my youth :) very simple idea but it's blood effective and addictive

I haven't gone as far as driving the places :)

I walked down to the shop where it had somewhere to collect something though.

I can see that some people may take it to the extreme.

ajsccfc

Nintendo's stock has rocketed with this, and I've seen it everywhere from people I don't think even play games now. Never count the Big N out.

Otis

Nintendo NX console out next year too, following the flop that was the Wii U.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

skybluejelly

The amount of people I have seen wondering around trying to catch them is unreal .... Still harmless fun .. Even if they are grown men

Captain Dart

If anyone wants to use my house as a virtual gym then note well the joining fee is £100.

Nick

Administrator
To be honest I've never played or watched it, but it's a fun way of playing a game.

They need a football sticker version, I'd drive to town for a huckerby shiny all day

Covstu

I keep hearing about this but not had a look yet. Is this just for Iphone or is it on Android too?

A poor kid was hit by a car trying to chase one down the other day however! who sets where these things are??

no_loyalty

Couldn't believe the amount of people chasing Pokémon's down by the canal yesterday

R

RB1992

Being born in '92, Pokemon literally dominated my childhood between the ages of 7-12. Great memories of playing the Red/Blue/Gold/Silver Game Boy games and battling/trading with friends after school and over the long summers.

So, naturally, I've been all over Pokemon Go. It's incredible going round town or driving to different Pokestops/Gyms and seeing the amount of people playing the game, the vast majority being my age or similar. The area around the Cosy Club, Las Iguanas and Lloyds Bank in Broadgate is a hotspot, lures pretty much every second of every day!

Currently on 82 Pokemon caught out of the 151!

Nick

Administrator
I got bored after about an hour, far too much effort.

I'd rather set the trends as nobody I knew played it when I did :)

Samo

I'm level 19 now, how are you all doing?

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

Level 22. Best is a 2000 CP, 220 HP Snorlax. Called him Allardyce.

CJ_covblaze

Oooh Jealous! :vomit:

My Golduck, Vaporeon, Hypno and Chancey arent bad too. Not having any luck with 2K eggs. Still need a Pikatu and Bulbasaur.

Samo

My Golduck, Vaporeon, Hypno and Chancey arent bad too. Not having any luck with 2K eggs. Still need a Pikatu and Bulbasaur.

I have a 1084 Golduck and a Hypno just under 1000. Do you keep running out of Pokeballs?

R

RB1992

I have a 1084 Golduck and a Hypno just under 1000. Do you keep running out of Pokeballs?
Just walk around any town centre for about half hour and you can easily stock up 100+ poke/great balls at various poke-stops. Not ashamed to say I've done this a few times...

I'm currently level 20, working towards a Gyarados (always my favourite pokemon), I'm currently about 100 candy off it. Have caught 85/151.

Nick

Administrator
Are people still playing this? I got bored when it became mainstream ;) (and about 30 minutes when I realised I would have to go out to play)

Samo

Are people still playing this? I got bored when it became mainstream ;) (and about 30 minutes when I realised I would have to go out to play)

Gosh Nick you are sooooooo alternative. :p

skyblue1991

What happened to reducing multiple threads? That happen to be in the wrong sub forum.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/index.php?threads/65931/

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread