Poll. Would you trust SISU to have full ownership of the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Would you trust SISU to have full ownership of the Ricoh?

• Total voters

Astute

Nice easy one. Yes or no. Would you trust SISU to have full ownership of the Ricoh? Do you think our club would benefit? Or do you think our club would get shafted if they got their hands on it?

Nonleagueherewecome

I can't see no poll...:(

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

I doubt even Tim Fisher "trusts them all the way"...yet some of our fans do! Such faith. Such..idiocy.

Sky Blue Kid

If they get their hands on the Ricoh, the demise of CCFC would come about 3 years before it will eventually happen.

Astute

I trust them with one thing only.

Nothing :(

Paxman II

I like the poll question. It's a good one. However it's a little ambiguous again because 'ownership' of the Ricoh has to be defined for a better poll I think.
For example:
1. Would I trust SISU owning the Ricoh (as in freehold?) Absolutely NO.
2. Would I trust them having say a 21 year lease from the council that has a clause specific to mean Coventry City Football Club to benefit from the stadium profits/income streams directly, is set in the clubs name (regardless of parent company) and they could only assign the lease at an agreed predetermined price when selling the football club. Beneficiary will always be the football club. The only benefit the parent company had was the assignment value in the lease as a part of the football club. Yes

Nonleagueherewecome

Otis

Why would you trust anyone with full ownership of the Ricoh?

I know I wouldn't. Let's face it, unless it is in fan ownership whoever owns it isn't going to have the best interests of CCFC at heart.

Mr T - Sukka!

Would i trust SISU?

The ones who gave David Bell a long contract?
The ones who have put us millions more in debt?
The ones who are moving us out of Coventry?
The ones who are filling our team with cheap kids?
The ones who have RELEGATED us?

Fuck no!

Tonylinc

I have resigned myself to the fact that Sisu will be here for the long term simply because they have been unable to find anyone prepared to reimburse them the amount which their creative accounting has shown that they are due.

dilligaf

The last few seasons i have gone along with the appeasement of sisu.
but no more.
Sisu must go
I am reminded of the small print on the pension i once had "the value of your investment maybe less than the amount you have paid in" we worked it out that i would have to live till 104 years to get my money back. as a smoker a drinker and an ideological womanizer I would proberly lose out to the tune of £150,000.
So i did what sisu should do now. Leave quickly, tail between the legs and invest somewhere else.

letsallsingtogether

Lets see would you trust them to pay up. NO

They would just put the debt on CCFC....yes

They would then sell the football Club without the Ricoh and rent bit back....Yes

So all in all if they offered 30 million for the Ricoh you just Know it was really worth 60 Million.......

So all in all NO NO NO NO NO Never

letsallsingtogether

SO as they are want to put the ccfc ltd into liquidation so as to get out of the lease after they already signed for you would give them a second bite very strange?

No wonder we are fucked
I like the poll question. It's a good one. However it's a little ambiguous again because 'ownership' of the Ricoh has to be defined for a better poll I think.
For example:
1. Would I trust SISU owning the Ricoh (as in freehold?) Absolutely NO.
2. Would I trust them having say a 21 year lease from the council that has a clause specific to mean Coventry City Football Club to benefit from the stadium profits/income streams directly, is set in the clubs name (regardless of parent company) and they could only assign the lease at an agreed predetermined price when selling the football club. Beneficiary will always be the football club. The only benefit the parent company had was the assignment value in the lease as a part of the football club. Yes

covpete

Trust Sisu not a chance in hell! But if they did get their hands on it it could be all our problems solved. The reason being is this is Sisu's main objective and as soon as they achieved it they would sell it all on as a job lot to the highest bidder! As silly as it sounds this could be the best outcome because the next owner would then own 100% of the stadium and not just the half thats been offered! Under the new fair play regulations I believe that is what would be needed to get us back into the premierleague. All that said I do not want Sisu to win as what they've put us all through is an absolute disgrace!

georgehudson

so surely time for Ms Seppala to make an open, & honest statement,
on behalf of her investors, ??????????????????????

Astute

Trust Sisu not a chance in hell! But if they did get their hands on it it could be all our problems solved. The reason being is this is Sisu's main objective and as soon as they achieved it they would sell it all on as a job lot to the highest bidder! As silly as it sounds this could be the best outcome because the next owner would then own 100% of the stadium and not just the half thats been offered! Under the new fair play regulations I believe that is what would be needed to get us back into the premierleague. All that said I do not want Sisu to win as what they've put us all through is an absolute disgrace!

If that was the case the vote would be 100% sell to SISU. But would that be holdings, Otium or one of the other sections our club has been split into? Would it all be put back together as a complete club again when sold?

Diehard Si

As much as I hate them, If they'd have got it when they first came in we wouldn't be in this mess now.

About the only thing Tim says that's true is that the club needs to own it's stadium. That's pretty obvious though.

Users who are viewing this thread