Port Vale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just logged in and was about to say how we needed a break - thank you. Come on City :D

glamour76

it really is embarrassing reading some of the comments ref Murphy. The guy has scored 10 goals this year from midfield!!!

Otis

Fuck off Murphy haters, pathetic. One of our players of the season.
As I said and many others, just badly out of form. You don't suddenly become a bad player overnight.

Look at Ramage! It took him years! ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Slow start but I'll take a one goal lead over a decent performance.

Murphy much better when central and is wasted on either wing.

Rose, Cargill and Stephens definately offering us something that we've missed of late.

Shame for Lorentzen as looked decent at RB, just hope the introduction of Ramage doesn't unsettle us.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He's been bloody awful and you can't defend him, just because he scored a goal today. You wouldn't have said that last week.

However as he has scored today, I'll be prepared to let him off if he continues this for the rest of the season.

Nick

Administrator
We need to go out and get another, can't afford to gamble by soaking up pressure for the next 45 minutes.

Samo

He's been bloody awful and you can't defend him, just because he scored a goal today. You wouldn't have said that last week.

However as he has scored today, I'll be prepared to let him off if he continues this for the rest of the season.

Oh that's nice of you. :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread