Positive News for the Academy - Wasps pull out of Higgs (4 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

What does that mean for the less informed? People buying the bonds? People selling them?
ide of the stock exchange but then e

Please....say anything....just to get this thread back on track from Nick vs Peeler....

I have no idea, it means that shares are being sold outside the exchange, the buyer / seller agrees to publish the trade on the stock exchange. Why this happens I do not know.

fernandopartridge

IMHO Wasps are not moving into Allard Way and never will in the foreseeable future.
I believe they'll build up a facility at Broadstreet, it will become their defacto permanent home.

I suspect that this has been the case for some considerable time too, as the revised planning application not have been developed overnight. I do wonder how strong the relationship between Wasps and CCC is. I also wonder whether the council has actually been putting on a bit of pressure behind the scenes about provision for the CCFC academy.

Captain Dart

I suspect that this has been the case for some considerable time too, as the revised planning application not have been developed overnight. I do wonder how strong the relationship between Wasps and CCC is. I also wonder whether the council has actually been putting on a bit of pressure behind the scenes about provision for the CCFC academy.

Yes, astute observation and all under the radar.

Moff

You do keep mentioning his multiple accounts though. When you did mention it and I read it I thought, oh right so he is one of these PR people Nick has been hinting about or someone with a hidden agenda.
Then the explanation comes out which sounds very reasonable and the fact that you already knew his explanation.
It’s a bit naughty to put the inference out there about multiple accounts, when in reality it’s just you don’t like his opinion so you are smearing him.

That bollocks really, he pulls anyone up for double accounts, I should know I tried it last year when bored. Tried it once to see if I could wum the wummers, and lets face it some have been in force on this thread.

Nick pulled me up before I even logged in, bollocked me, and closed said account. Perhaps I should nash my teeth and cry boo hoo like some of the utter shite on this thread.

Anyway back on topic, what a shame no Wasps training facility at the Higgs.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

That bollocks really, he pulls anyone up for double accounts, I should know I tried it last year when bored. Tried it once to see if I could wum the wummers, and lets face it some have been in force on this thread.

Nick pulled me up before I even logged in, bollocked me, and closed said account. Perhaps I should nash my teeth and cry boo hoo like some of the utter shite on this thread.

More utter bollox I see..........

letsallsingtogether

I keep saying made up stuff to you because you throw things out there and never back any of it up....

You seem to know everything, you tell me?
Can't tell you anything Nick, you know that.

Irish Sky Blue

IMHO Wasps are not moving into Allard Way and never will in the foreseeable future.
I believe they'll build up a facility at Broadstreet, it will become their defacto permanent home.
Do Wasps own this site? Is it green belt?if they don’t own it it will be interesting to see if they have the funds to buy and develope it. What would Bradstreet do?

Captain Dart

Do Wasps own this site? Is it green belt?if they don’t own it it will be interesting to see if they have the funds to buy and develope it. What would Bradstreet do?
I think Broadstreet Rugby club own it and they got it from a developer who they sold their old site too.
There might be more info in Wasps planning application for their temporary facilities.
Rugby Borough Council Online Planning - Full Details

dongonzalos

You tried to create an account trying to catch out those trying to create an account and got found out.....

Ok thats that then peeler is a fucker and not a Cov fan, he never lived in spitting distance of highfield road and we should skin him alive?

Sorry moff you are normally alright but re read what you have posted

CCFC54321

I think Broadstreet Rugby club own it and they got it from a developer who they sold their old site too.
There might be more info in Wasps planning application for their temporary facilities.
Rugby Borough Council Online Planning - Full Details

I doubt very much Broadstreet will sell there ground or any part of it to Wasps. There more than financially secure and have a promising future.

Wasps don’t have any money to start throwing at a permanent base. Broadstreet will continue to rent to Wasps and when they eventually piss off Broadstreet won’t care.

Grendel

You tried to create an account trying to catch out those trying to create an account and got found out.....

Ok thats that then peeler is a fucker and not a Cov fan, he never lived in spitting distance of highfield road and we should skin him alive?

No one is skinning anyone alive. If a poster comes on here with the only intention of belittling fans who support a team owned by a hedge fund but at the same time proudly supporting a franchise team over a team in the same sport who’ve been here for 100 years they deserve all they get.

Stop stirring shit. You’ve an agenda against the forum and against Nick in particular.

I don’t know what your agenda is but you are not in my view a fan (many others think that)

Sick Boy

No one is skinning anyone alive. If a poster comes on here with the only intention of belittling fans who support a team owned by a hedge fund but at the same time proudly supporting a franchise team over a team in the same sport who’ve been here for 100 years they deserve all they get.

Stop stirring shit. You’ve an agenda against the forum and against Nick in particular.

I don’t know what your agenda is but you are not in my view a fan (many others think that)

I'm glad that his Internet hasn't had problems connecting again. The Thorn to manage West Ham and England was the first red flag for me.

Sick Boy

Otium's directors were paid £115,500

I had an account years ago when SBT first started, which I stopped using for a while, I forgot the password, I couldn't change the password because it had an email address that was no longer in use. So I set up another account, hardly the worlds worst crime. I've only ever used one account at a time.

Nick knows all this, but still uses it to try and discredit me when he can.

I'm a sky blue fan just like you whether you like it or not, I supported them through the 70's, 80's 90's & 00's, but I will never go again until SISU are gone.

Them?

Moff

Sorry Dongo you have completely missed the point.

You were making an issue about Nick pulling Peeler up for having a multiple account. I was pointing out that in my experience he pulls everyone up for having a multiple account. That was my point, plain and simple.

I never said anything about Peeler and have never said he isn't a fan, that's words that have come from your mouth not mine. I have no idea where he grew up, nor am I really bothered.

dongonzalos

I am not a Cov fan?
Who else other than you?
I have no issue with you thinking that, as you are quite clearly a sad wum. It gives my credibility as a Cov fan a boost be fair anyone who one minute takes a stand and refuses to go to Northampton then the next week they are there with munching on their claret and white stick of rock iS very questionable as a Cov Fan in my book.
You have cheerleaded every decision so far that has screwed our club. I really hope you are a plant who doesn’t want the best for us. Otherwise if not just really are just straight forward thick as pig shit. Sorry but it has to be said. Also if Sickboy genuinely is not you on a fake account then he seriously has to research ‘obsessive love disorder’

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Sorry Dongo you have completely missed the point.

You were making an issue about Nick pulling Peeler up for having a multiple account. I was pointing out that in my experience he pulls everyone up for having a multiple account. That was my point, plain and simple.

I never said anything about Peeler and have never said he isn't a fan, that's words that have come from your mouth not mine. I have no idea where he grew up, nor am I really bothered.

Fair enough I think you have me mistaken for let’s then.
I don’t have an issue with nick pulling people for fake accounts.
Peeler has 1 previous account he told nick he has another account because he no longer had access to the password or email for his firs account.
Nick is attacking peeler about his previous account because peeler likes Wasps and no longer goes to Cov games.
That doesn’t mean he had multiple fake accounts it’s a point of view that nick and many others don’t like.
I am sure Nick pulls anyone up who had a fake account I have never said he doesn’t.
Here I have merely pointed out that he keeps suggesting that peeler has multiple accounts. When actually he had an old account he can’t access and so opened 1 new account.
Simple as that.

Nick

Administrator
Peeler has 1 previous account he told nick he has another account because he no longer had access to the password or email for his firs account.
Nick is attacking peeler about his previous account because peeler likes Wasps and no longer goes to Cov games.
That doesn’t mean he had multiple fake accounts it’s a point of view that nick and many others don’t like.
I am sure Nick pulls anyone up who had a fake account I have never said he doesn’t.
Here I have merely pointed out that he keeps suggesting that peeler has multiple accounts. When actually he had an old account he can’t access and so opened 1 new account.
Simple as that.

You make it so simple when you miss loads of facts out to try and summarize it.

Sick Boy

I am not a Cov fan?
Who else other than you?
I have no issue with you thinking that, as you are quite clearly a sad wum. It gives my credibility as a Cov fan a boost be fair anyone who one minute takes a stand and refuses to go to Northampton then the next week they are there with munching on their claret and white stick of rock iS very questionable as a Cov Fan in my book.
You have cheerleaded every decision so far that has screwed our club. I really hope you are a plant who doesn’t want the best for us. Otherwise if not just really are just straight forward thick as pig shit. Sorry but it has to be said. Also if Sickboy genuinely is not you on a fake account then he seriously has to research ‘obsessive love disorder’

We actually have many opposing views, as you'll see elsewhere on the forum. You're still bitter after being exposed for not having a clue.

Hobo

Broadstreet own the ground. They have moved grounds several times in their history and are financially astute. The last short move from the Morrison's estate to current location was funded by a property developer and they got their new clubhouse out of it.

Considering the ground is used as a rugby club already, development for educational / rugby purposes shouldn't be too difficult to get approved if the facilities are going to benefit the local community / schools; I am sure a sound application for planning could be made.

It will depend on whether Broadstreet and Wasps want to develop in partnership or whether Wasps want / can afford their own facility?

Hobo

I doubt very much Broadstreet will sell there ground or any part of it to Wasps. There more than financially secure and have a promising future.

Wasps don’t have any money to start throwing at a permanent base. Broadstreet will continue to rent to Wasps and when they eventually piss off Broadstreet won’t care.

Agree to a point, but Broadstreet have shown in the past a willingness to sell if it benefits them; as they did last time. when moving to the current location.

I did hear a rumour some time ago that Wasps were looking into buying the site with Broadstreet moving to a location opposite the old Brandon Speedway Stadium. However nothing heard on this since. The source however was the first person to tell me Wasps were interested in buying the Ricoh; so I am confident this scenario has been looked into even if it does not come to fruition.

chiefdave

Agree to a point, but Broadstreet have shown in the past a willingness to sell if it benefits them; as they did last time. when moving to the current location.

I did hear a rumour some time ago that Wasps were looking into buying the site with Broadstreet moving to a location opposite the old Brandon Speedway Stadium. However nothing heard on this since. The source however was the first person to tell me Wasps were interested in buying the Ricoh; so I am confident this scenario has been looked into even if it does not come to fruition.
Said all along the best idea is for Wasps to stay at Broadstreet and develop it. Not sure it would need anyone else to sell up or move out. There's plenty of land why not develop shared facilities.

peeler

Simple as that.

Dongonzalos,

Thank you for your support.

The truth is out there and easy to find, a quick search and I found it in seconds.
Nick knows all this but it doesn't suit his agenda, so he peddles his lies which are lapped up by the usual suspects, why? because he doesn't like my views, which are hardcore anti-sisu.

My old account was setup on 9th June, 2011 but was last used on 25th Jan, 2015.
My new account was setup 4th June, 2016.

Hardly a smoking gun.

Nick

Administrator
Dongonzalos,

Thank you for your support.

The truth is out there and easy to find, a quick search and I found it in seconds.
Nick knows all this but it doesn't suit his agenda, so he peddles his lies which are lapped up by the usual suspects, why? because he doesn't like my views, which are hardcore anti-sisu.

My old account was setup on 9th June, 2011 but was last used on 25th Jan, 2015.
My new account was setup 4th June, 2016.

Hardly a smoking gun.

What have I lied about? Point them all out....

What was going on around 4th June 2016 when you and a couple of others signed up within the space of an hour to target particular threads? (Which you still do) Over that few days there was a massive rise in accounts signing up to try and kick off.

There are plenty of hardcore anti SISU on here, so that theory doesn't stick in the slightest. They still manage to discuss CCFC.

peeler

I can tell you exactly what was going on around June, 2016, I'd just finished a contract in South Wales, was currently at home with more spare time on my hands so I decided to share my views once again.

Nick

Administrator
I can tell you exactly what was going on around June, 2016, I'd just finished a contract in South Wales, was currently at home with more spare time on my hands so I decided to share my views once again.

So where have I lied?

Just a massive huge co-incidence in all then yeah? Were you on a contract with your fellow wasps fans?

Last edited:

peeler

So where have I lied?

Just a massive huge co-incidence in all then yeah? Were you on a contract with your fellow wasps fans?

You comments appear to be getting more desperate and silly.

You know you lied about my 'dual/fake' accounts, you know the truth, so I don't need to justify it.

Anyway I can't be bothered with you today, I'll be the bigger man and put a stop this feud in this thread.

Nick

Administrator

You know you lied about my 'dual/fake' accounts, you know the truth, so I don't need to justify it.

Anyway I can't be bothered with you today, I'll be the bigger man and put a stop this feud in this thread.
Point out my lies? You seem to be ignoring the facts raised.

Is it as desperate as multiple wasps fans signing up to post on a thread and only using a ccfc forum to post about wasps?

Moff

Ah the old bigger man line whilst having the last word.

olderskyblue

I always assumed having multiple accounts suggested people were using them at the same time, and to wum.

dongonzalos

You make it so simple when you miss loads of facts out to try and summarize it.

When you say a load of facts you mean 2....

That 2 other people opened up accounts on the same day as Peeler who were dodgy Wasps fans. Which isn’t a massive shock as there was a massive Wasps story breaking on that same day.

That Peeler mainly posts on Wasps related threads. Which he doesn’t deny.

I would say you are massively grasping at straws as oppose to loads of facts.

The only bit of evidence you have is. He opened a single second account which he admits and has explained .

Users who are viewing this thread