Positives (1 Viewer)

djr8369

Walker back.
Dacosta looks good but negative is we never use him
McFadz back and needs to play
Erm... Hyam scored.

Tbf I think Cardiff had two on Dacosta and tried to push us to the left and McCallum who had his worst game for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhino1002

Tbf I think Cardiff had two on Dacosta and tried to push us to the left and McCallum who had his worst game for us.

I think mcallum has been poor for the last two or three games his delivery into the box is terrible

Magwitch

DaCosta also had a winger, Josh Murphy, to mark, that’s a problem if you play wing backs if opposition play a wide man, winger in the old days it fucks up a lot of your attacking options and plans.

Calista

From the reaction today you would think we had been played off the park, but actually they beat us through aerial dominance, endless fouling (what a pathetic ref) and of course sticking it in the back of the net three times. It’s blindingly obvious that we have inexperienced defenders at this level who make some mistakes, both keepers are questionable, we can’t shoot and we need a striker - but yes there are positives!

In terms of footballing quality we are more than holding our own – I wasn’t sure whether that would be the case when the season started. Surely can’t complain too much about the midfield - O’Hare, Hamer, Kelly, Sheaf, James, Allen – all capable in this league. Dabo was superb before he got injured, and both Dacosta and Pask have come in and looked like good players. Walker is now back and Gyokeres has potential IMO.

Back in September if you’d said that in mid Feb we’d be just above the relegation zone and playing some decent football without getting the rewards, I’d probably have taken it.

Enjoy your Saturday night ;)

D

Deleted member 2477

Watching various players like Ohare, Max and Hamer with guilt edge chances not even hitting the target or shooting straight at the keeper sums up exactly why we will go down this season. Our front line isnt good enough for the div 1 let alone the championship. Truly a joke today

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

From the reaction today you would think we had been played off the park, but actually they beat us through aerial dominance, endless fouling (what a pathetic ref) and of course sticking it in the back of the net three times. It’s blindingly obvious that we have inexperienced defenders at this level who make some mistakes, both keepers are questionable, we can’t shoot and we need a striker - but yes there are positives!

In terms of footballing quality we are more than holding our own – I wasn’t sure whether that would be the case when the season started. Surely can’t complain too much about the midfield - O’Hare, Hamer, Kelly, Sheaf, James, Allen – all capable in this league. Dabo was superb before he got injured, and both Dacosta and Pask have come in and looked like good players. Walker is now back and Gyokeres has potential IMO.

Back in September if you’d said that in mid Feb we’d be just above the relegation zone and playing some decent football without getting the rewards, I’d probably have taken it.

Enjoy your Saturday night ;)

Perhaps we need to spend less time in training doing the pretty triangles and do some shooting practice instead.

Johhny Blue

Birmingham lost and Huddersfield lost to Wycombe too and that was a big help, as they still have other Derby to play on Tuesday and today's victory will give them a tiny glimmer of hope.

How do I change my ifollow season pass to Wycombe

SeaSeeEffCee

If I was a football manager and my team was shit I’d just spend every training session practising passing triangles seeing as that’s all you apparently need to do for people to think you’re playing well.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If you live in the UK the games are still on iFollow if they’re on Sky. I’ve watched every Sky game on my membership this season.

The one against Watford wasn't for me actually.

I think it is a bit different if you have a season pass or a monthly pass. I have the latter.

Does anyone know about these upcoming games? Not that I really want to watch anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread