Post Match Comments (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Plenty of balanced opinion and praise from the Lincoln fans post match and on the whole they are very complimentary about our performance yesterday...

This comment about the SBA stood out for me though....

‘One other thing. Coventry were the loudest away support at Sincil Bank this or last season. Loudest I have heard for years. Not continuous noise but they all get it together when they sing and the volume was fantastic’.

I thought we were poor yesterday for the majority of the game?

Read more: Lincoln City Forum - Match Thread: Lincoln City v Coventry City

mark82

It's all relative I suppose. At our worst away from home we're probably louder than the majority of league 2 crowds. It's deafening at times. I couldn't hear for 2 days after Grimsby earlier in the year.

letsallsingtogether

Plenty of balanced opinion and praise from the Lincoln fans post match and on the whole they are very complimentary about our performance yesterday...

This comment about the SBA stood out for me though....

‘One other thing. Coventry were the loudest away support at Sincil Bank this or last season. Loudest I have heard for years. Not continuous noise but they all get it together when they sing and the volume was fantastic’.

I thought we were poor yesterday for the majority of the game?

Read more: Lincoln City Forum - Match Thread: Lincoln City v Coventry City
Really!
I hought we were pretty good yesterday better then
Luton that' for sure.
We usually calm up for ages when we are losing not yesterday.
Then again it is about opinions some cracking video on fb including, the whole game with cwr cometary should anyone be interested.

Tommo72

Really!
I hought we were pretty good yesterday better then
Luton that' for sure.
We usually calm up for ages when we are losing not yesterday.
Then again it is about opinions some cracking video on fb including, the whole game with cwr cometary should anyone be interested.

Link?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Only really made noise after the equaliser I thought and it was about that time they stopped.

It was the perfect definition of a game of 2 halves! Shame we were down the other end to the majority of the action!

Fergusons_Beard

TBH fair play to that Lincoln Singing section-made for a great atmosphere and spurred our fans into some of the best singing I have see for years.

I really do hope ‘Lets all do a Lincoln’ is chanted again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bringbackrattles

One of their fans mentioned why didn't Robins play Nazon the whole game,as he caused us all sorts of problems ? We say that constantly. But maybe yesterday because he'd been on international duty ?

mark82

One of their fans mentioned why didn't Robins play Nazon the whole game,as he caused us all sorts of problems ? We say that constantly. But maybe yesterday because he'd been on international duty ?

Possibly, but he does seem to have been out of favour a bit recently. He can be a bit inconsistent but for me he's our best goal threat.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I think as he's out next Saturday you start him and get as much out of his on Tuesday!

bringbackrattles

Possibly, but he does seem to have been out of favour a bit recently. He can be a bit inconsistent but for me he's our best goal threat.
He may go back to Wolves ? If so he should play every game if fit now, if not he may want to return to Molineux.

mark82

I'd love to see him stay for the season. Can't ever see him making Wolves team so may even be an outside chance we could keep him permanently.

Sick Boy

I'd love to see him stay for the season. Can't ever see him making Wolves team so may even be an outside chance we could keep him permanently.

With them going for promotion and having huge funds if they do go up, I really can't see him staying there.

Users who are viewing this thread