pot of gold? (1 Viewer)

Sba180

Came across judds lane bridge around 4:30pm today and a rainbow appeared to be dropping right into the arena. Just thought i would mention it

Grendel

Came across judds lane bridge around 4:30pm today and a rainbow appeared to be dropping right into the arena. Just thought i would mention it

Perhaps Sally has agreed another gig or the dog and duck are playing a reserve game there anytime in the next 20 years.

Sky Blue Dal

The Ricoh is the pot of gold and SISU will never get there hands on it.... unless they make a decent offer for it... my arse will that happen.

Grendel

The Ricoh is the pot of gold and SISU will never get there hands on it.... unless they make a decent offer for it... my arse will that happen.

Without the club it is what it is. An eyesore in a demographically deprived area with no attraction for any concerts or sporting events. An albatross round the taxpayers neck.

torchomatic

No I won't be told
There's a crock of gold
At the end of the rainbow
Or that pleasure and pain
Sunshine and rain
Might make this love grow

Tonylinc

Without the club it is what it is. An eyesore in a demographically deprived area with no attraction for any concerts or sporting events. An albatross round the taxpayers neck.
And exactly whose fault is that oh great one? Shitzu have never made an offer to buy the stadium but instead have just walked away leaving their debt. They have not responded to any of the offers made to them but have instead remained silent.

letsallsingtogether

Usual argument from people deprived area white elephant noose around tax payers neck.

So the hundreds of jobs it has brought to that deprived area means nothing

The unused gas towers that had laid there rotting for 25 years looked better.

noose around taxpayer neck thought they got it for nothing if people are to be believed.

Sorry but as a Proud ex Radford lad I think that the area has been enhanced beyond recognition but then what would a poor working class Coventrian know!

Grendel

Grendel = the mother of all shite.

If I was italiahorse id be crying about the pack of wolves slaughtering me. Fortunately I'm not and I think your'e an idiot who makes no sense.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If I was you Italia I would be really worried
th

Sky Blue Dal

An eyesore .. seriously mate you don't have a clue... what makes you think this stadium would become an Albatross around the taxpayers neck. I have said this before ... there are many investors who could easily convert the stadium into a attractive shopping complex without the need to demolish it. But hopefully that would be the last resort and also the taxpayers would get there money back in what they spent on it in the long run.

As soon as SISU investors wake up an realise there money is getting poured down the drain, they will pull the plug on them.

SISU have to understand that they don't have a cats chance of getting there hands on the Ricoh even if ACL go into administration or lose the JR case ... they blew that the day they stop paying rent.

Users who are viewing this thread