Prague attack (1 Viewer)

Who commited this attack.

• Muslim

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Random attack

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

skybluetony176

Yeah. After originally saying it wasn't him, he is now the suspect of that attack too.

In the kindest possible way I hope it is, as it would mean there isn't another lunatic out there still on the loose.

However, I also wouldn't completely put it beyond the Czech police to have found a solution that would mean they don't have to investigate that shooting by slipping this guy into the role of perpetrator. It's probably a bit early in the morning for tin foil hats though!
Have they suggested a motive for the killing of the father and baby? From what I’ve read this guy had far right ideology. I know they’ve had trouble with far right terrorism in the Czech Republic including false flag attacks in the idea that Muslims will be blamed. I remember that high profile case a couple of years ago of some guy who was deliberately felling trees across railway lines hoping to cause a major accident that would get blamed on Muslims. Assuming that the Uni shooter did kill the father and baby of course, I’ll have to bow to your local knowledge on the behaviour of local police enforcement and professionalism.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Have they suggested a motive for the killing of the father and baby? From what I’ve read this guy had far right ideology. I know they’ve had trouble with far right terrorism in the Czech Republic including false flag attacks in the idea that Muslims will be blamed. I remember that high profile case a couple of years ago of some guy who was deliberately felling trees across railway lines hoping to cause a major accident that would get blamed on Muslims. Assuming that the Uni shooter did kill the father and baby of course, I’ll have to bow to your local knowledge on the behaviour of local police enforcement and professionalism.

You spend too long sitting in left wing echo chambers I think.

Whilst there is the odd lunatic or right wing fantasist, countries like the Czech Republic are far safer for the common person than most of those in Western Europe. That is as a direct result of not importing people with dangerous ideologies. France, Germany, UK, Sweden are all, for example, a complete mess on a scale not comparable to tree felling.

In regards to the police in this part of the world however, there is quite a lot of corruption. It runs from government all the way down. There has been quite a few alarming murders recently involving journalists that were investigating high profile police/politicians.

skybluetony176

You spend too long sitting in left wing echo chambers I think.

Whilst there is the odd lunatic or right wing fantasist, countries like the Czech Republic are far safer for the common person than most of those in Western Europe. That is as a direct result of not importing people with dangerous ideologies. France, Germany, UK, Sweden are all, for example, a complete mess on a scale not comparable to tree felling.

In regards to the police in this part of the world however, there is quite a lot of corruption. It runs from government all the way down. There has been quite a few alarming murders recently involving journalists that were investigating high profile police/politicians.
I don’t spend any time in echo chamber. The story about the guy felling trees on railway lines hoping Muslims get the blame for it made the news over here and the issues with the far right have been long known especially since Russia invaded Ukraine as the far right extremists in Czech Republic back Russia while the Czech government have branded Russia a terrorist state. No echo chamber needed to understand this, you just need to be paying attention. I guess when you manufacture your own terrorists you don’t need to import them.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Kizz!?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Ballistics have confirmed that a gun found at Kozaks house was the weapon used to kill the father and baby daughter the other week.

DrPoolittle

I don’t spend any time in echo chamber. The story about the guy felling trees on railway lines hoping Muslims get the blame for it made the news over here and the issues with the far right have been long known especially since Russia invaded Ukraine as the far right extremists in Czech Republic back Russia while the Czech government have branded Russia a terrorist state. No echo chamber needed to understand this, you just need to be paying attention. I guess when you manufacture your own terrorists you don’t need to import them.

The threat from the so called far right pales in comparison to the threat from the far left. The issue is that the far left works outside of violence, yet remains far more insidious

SkyBlueCharlie9

The threat from the so called far right pales in comparison to the threat from the far left. The issue is that the far left works outside of violence, yet remains far more insidious
Course there is some smattering of left wing violence in UK but right wing violence and terrorism is off the scale mate and growing mostly thanks to the likes of you spouting shite and lacking braincells.
I would hazzard a guess that you think anyone sympathetic to people in Gaza are all left wing nutters. Stick to GBNews fella.

Users who are viewing this thread